So many people that I know have gone to college have been complete and total assholes, that I have developed a problem trying to respect people that have finished college. Not all of them are bad, but most of them are just such snobs. A lot of them will be nice until they find out I didn't go to college, and then they start treating me differently. Have I just been unlucky or have other people had this same issue with college graduates?
- I haven't gone to college, and have noticed college graduates are snobs.0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
- I haven't gone to college, and haven't noticed college graduates are snobs.50% (4)11% (1)29% (5)Vote
- I have gone to college, and have noticed college graduates are snobs.12% (1)11% (1)12% (2)Vote
- I have gone to college, and haven't noticed college graduates are snobs.25% (2)33% (3)29% (5)Vote
- Other. Leave a comment.13% (1)34% (3)24% (4)Vote
Since you know all about how the college crowd tolerates them, you must have attended college. If that is in fact the case your insulting my intelligence by calling me a dim wit, only serves to further prove my point, as does blocking me from commenting on your opinion.
Most Helpful Guy
I have 2 masters and I know some people who barely graduated high school who are smarter than me.
Bigots will be bigots regardless of how many pieces of paper they stick up on their walls.2