Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn Jenner what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a non-issue if he wasn't rich and famous. I'm sick of it plastered everywhere. I think we, as a collective, have much more important things to focus on. If he wants to impress me, donate money to others seeking gender reassignment but who cannot due to finances.

What Girls Said 16

• Caitlyn was never important to me before the transformation...

So she isn't important now.

I'll continue to act like I did before all of this news blew up...
    like she never existed.

• I think it's great. No matter what other people say. If she wants to be a girl let her do her who is everyone else to judge. I find it stupid to be the topic of every conversation and for the media to be up her ass about it so much, but that's just how the media is.

• I kinda agree, at the same time I think it could be a publicity stunt

• It could be, but who are we to say what's going inside her head and heart? If it is just publicity then it's just publicity, not a big deal. It'll come and go just like with everything else people will find new things to talk about and a new persons life to pick over.

• good for her. I don't really give a fuck about it

• I don't really care, its their life. Just because they're famous doesn't mean everyone has the right to comment on the choice they've made

• It's her choice, as long as she is happy, good for her.

• I just don't care.

• I'm happy for her. She found what she really wanted to be and made it happen no matter what people thought of her. She's courageous and i afmire that

• Don't care really. Glad she's living the way she wants but yeah, I'm not too concerned with it.

• you know what it's her life, her body. she can do whatever she wants with it.

• I don't really care. Good for her though.

• Well I certainly don't like when people make fun of that situation. It's okay to have an opinion. They're are better ways of expressing opinions.

• I'm not phased by his sex change as much as how plastic that whole family is.

• Couldn't care less.

• I think I don't care and it shouldn't be classified as news.

• Honestly, this isn't important news Caitlyn Jenner is no different from any other transgender.

• I know next to nothing about her; but I think she is brave for transitioning in the public eye

What Guys Said 12

• don't care at all. hope she's happy and feels more complete and whole as a human but I truly don't care about her, her family and their exploits

• 0|3
  • I don't understand why other people care. They can have a tentacle replace their arm for all I care.

• I'm an LGBT ally, so whatever. But, I really don't like all the attention the Kardashians get in general, so it's getting really annoying, really fast.

• I don't care

• Doesn't really matter as long as she's happy with herself

• Money grab IMHO.

• thats my thoughts too, publicity stunt

• He is still a he, with a Y chromosome. Nothing changes that.

• its not an issue that's really on my radar

• It's strange but let him/her live her/his life

• i dno't care..

i don't hate transsexual.. nor more than i hate people with cancer.

• 0|1