Bruce Jenner, now Caitlyn Jenner what do you think about it?

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a non-issue if he wasn't rich and famous. I'm sick of it plastered everywhere. I think we, as a collective, have much more important things to focus on. If he wants to impress me, donate money to others seeking gender reassignment but who cannot due to finances.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Caitlyn was never important to me before the transformation...

So she isn't important now.

I'll continue to act like I did before all of this news blew up...
    like she never existed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's great. No matter what other people say. If she wants to be a girl let her do her who is everyone else to judge. I find it stupid to be the topic of every conversation and for the media to be up her ass about it so much, but that's just how the media is.

2|0
    0|1
    • I kinda agree, at the same time I think it could be a publicity stunt

• It could be, but who are we to say what's going inside her head and heart? If it is just publicity then it's just publicity, not a big deal. It'll come and go just like with everything else people will find new things to talk about and a new persons life to pick over.

• good for her. I don't really give a fuck about it

2|1
    1|1
  • I don't really care, its their life. Just because they're famous doesn't mean everyone has the right to comment on the choice they've made

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her choice, as long as she is happy, good for her.

1|0
    0|1
  • I just don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy for her. She found what she really wanted to be and made it happen no matter what people thought of her. She's courageous and i afmire that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care really. Glad she's living the way she wants but yeah, I'm not too concerned with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you know what it's her life, her body. she can do whatever she wants with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. Good for her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I certainly don't like when people make fun of that situation. It's okay to have an opinion. They're are better ways of expressing opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not phased by his sex change as much as how plastic that whole family is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I don't care and it shouldn't be classified as news.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, this isn't important news Caitlyn Jenner is no different from any other transgender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know next to nothing about her; but I think she is brave for transitioning in the public eye

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• don't care at all. hope she's happy and feels more complete and whole as a human but I truly don't care about her, her family and their exploits

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|3
    5|0
  • I don't understand why other people care. They can have a tentacle replace their arm for all I care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an LGBT ally, so whatever. But, I really don't like all the attention the Kardashians get in general, so it's getting really annoying, really fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter as long as she's happy with herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Money grab IMHO.

0|1
    0|0
    • thats my thoughts too, publicity stunt

• He is still a he, with a Y chromosome. Nothing changes that.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not an issue that's really on my radar

0|0
    0|0
  • It's strange but let him/her live her/his life

0|0
    0|0
  • i dno't care..

i don't hate transsexual.. nor more than i hate people with cancer.

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|1
    1|0