What is the most attractive feature a girl can have?

When i say feature i mean anything about her, personality, physical features anything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• A beautiful face with high cheekbones does it for me

• Voice.. For me, 10/10 looking girl would be a total no-no if i dont like her voice. Total turn off. While a 5/10 might be extremely attractive if I love her voice. I still remember the voice of my first crush. It has been 4+ years since we last talked.

• I like faces :)

• Her personality and who she is will last a life time. Her and my looks will fade away. What her brain contains is what matters most to me

• personally, i like it when a girl is cute and athletic but being smart and funny are also qualities i like

• Large, saggy breasts, especially when they are tucked into a massive bra that struggles desperately to contain them.

• I personally like pretty eyes, and video games skills are always nice to

• Damn, the eyes

• a really cute smile

• Personality and hair. I always notice her hair first

What Girls Said 2

• self respect is what i first thought of.

• I would imagine a lot of people will say, eyes, smile, lips, and etc. Personally I think it's the way she carries herself. If she is confident and carries herself with respect, that is the most attractive and noticeable quality.