What Languages are easiest to learn?

I'm wanting to learn a new Language but i don't know what to learn first

For those of you who are talking computer languages, you are always welcome to send likes to the sites that help you

FOr those who are talking foreign languages , you are always more than welcome to send likes to e-Books, Audio books, you name it

Most Helpful Guy

• HTML is pretty easy. Then you can talk to your browser... :)

What Guys Said 9

• Languages that belong to your language family are the easiest to learn. What is your mother tongue?

• My mother tongue is English

• So the easiest to learn would be Dutch and French. English is my fourth language, but it made learning French a cakewalk. You can try German too, but Dutch would be the easiest.

• BASIC, Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instructional Code. There's a reason it is such a good first time computer language to learn.

• Well I happen to speak 26 languages soooo...

• seriously? That seems more than impossible

• That's more than fantastic. I always dreamed of learning 20+ languages before I die. I can speak very well in 6 as of now and I can understand 10 perfectly but not speak.

• pm me We can have a chat :P but i gotta go in a min so maybe no replys until this evening

• Lol @ all the people who say French is on of the "easiest" to learn... you have no idea.

I'd say for English speaks... the Germanic rooted ones are.

• I think Spanish and Italian are simple. You can use duolingo. French is simple except I found pronounciation difficult

• French is fairly simple.

If computer language then I don't there is much difference - logic isthe same, syntax differs between languages. I guess Java and Php are the lingua franca atm.

• It depends on which is your mother tongue...

• English is my mother tongue

• So, according to Google, the easiest languages for English native speakers to learn are: french, swedish, Spanish, norwegian and afrikaans

• I found English pretty easy to learn. French wasn't hard either.

• I am English and i found Japanese easier than French but then i lost all my work for it :(

• Even when i try talk it, it just sounds so good but the memory of what i say is a whole other issue

• Yeah it is a very pleasant language to listen to :)

• German & Spanish are easy languages

What Girls Said 3

• the ones closest to your native language are the easiest.

• English for me
    That's the language I learned on my own

• Spanish is pretty easy, the grammar is clear and easy to understand, however the you might have problems with pronunciation, especially if you cannot roll the r and stuff