What Languages are easiest to learn?

I'm wanting to learn a new Language but i don't know what to learn first

Updates:
For those of you who are talking computer languages, you are always welcome to send likes to the sites that help you

FOr those who are talking foreign languages , you are always more than welcome to send likes to e-Books, Audio books, you name it

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• HTML is pretty easy. Then you can talk to your browser... :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Languages that belong to your language family are the easiest to learn. What is your mother tongue?

1|0
    0|0
    • My mother tongue is English

• So the easiest to learn would be Dutch and French. English is my fourth language, but it made learning French a cakewalk. You can try German too, but Dutch would be the easiest.

• BASIC, Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instructional Code. There's a reason it is such a good first time computer language to learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I happen to speak 26 languages soooo...

1|0
    0|0
    • seriously? That seems more than impossible

• Show All
    • That's more than fantastic. I always dreamed of learning 20+ languages before I die. I can speak very well in 6 as of now and I can understand 10 perfectly but not speak.

• pm me We can have a chat :P but i gotta go in a min so maybe no replys until this evening

• Lol @ all the people who say French is on of the "easiest" to learn... you have no idea.

I'd say for English speaks... the Germanic rooted ones are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Spanish and Italian are simple. You can use duolingo. French is simple except I found pronounciation difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • French is fairly simple.

If computer language then I don't there is much difference - logic isthe same, syntax differs between languages. I guess Java and Php are the lingua franca atm.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which is your mother tongue...

1|0
    0|0
    • English is my mother tongue

• So, according to Google, the easiest languages for English native speakers to learn are: french, swedish, Spanish, norwegian and afrikaans

• I found English pretty easy to learn. French wasn't hard either.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am English and i found Japanese easier than French but then i lost all my work for it :(

• Show All
    • Even when i try talk it, it just sounds so good but the memory of what i say is a whole other issue

• Yeah it is a very pleasant language to listen to :)

• German & Spanish are easy languages

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• the ones closest to your native language are the easiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • English for me
    That's the language I learned on my own

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish is pretty easy, the grammar is clear and easy to understand, however the you might have problems with pronunciation, especially if you cannot roll the r and stuff

0|0
    0|0