What is your opinion on grinding dancing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an opinion. The only time I really had to express one was when a girl on this site seemed to think that grinding was a purely cultural dance and there was nothing sexual about it. She even went so far as to say that a man who touched a woman who was grinding her ass into his dick was out of order and sexually molesting her.

It's just dirty and close dancing isn't it?

• hold on... so she thinks that if she's grinding her ass on a guys dick that there's nothing sexual about it and on top of that if he touches her, he's a molester?

• NVM. I think Bandit cleared it for me.

• No, the dance is in no way sexual and if a guy touched a girl who was doing that without her permission, then that would be harassment or whatever. It was nuts.

What Girls Said 5

• It's fine in the club but anywhere else seems strange.

• Oh and I don't do it myself.

• Well for starters when I go out I'm with my friends so it would be awkward to stand there grinding with some guy while my friends are there. Secondly I just have no interest. The type of guys I go for wouldn't be grinding in a club anyway.

• Oh if only you would go for me!

• I don't like it

• I mean I never did this type of dancing. Lol. I find it really weird

• what is that?

• Grinding, also known as juking, freak dancing or freaking (in the Caribbean, wining,[1]) is a type of close partner dance where two or more dancers rub or bump their bodies against each other, especially a female dancer rubbing her buttocks against a male dancer's crotch area.[citation needed]

Grinding gained widespread popularity as a hip hop dance[2] in night clubs, and eventually moved on to high school and middle school dances especially in the US and Canada[3] where there have been cases of administrators attempting to ban it due to its explicit nature.[4]

• umm.. no. doesn't sound good to me..

• Can be a lot of fun.

• I don't like it. I consider it cheap and tacky.

What Guys Said 7

• My opinion? It is public mutual masturbation. Oh wait. that is not my opinion of it, that is a statement of fact. But I guess you can figure what my opinion is.

• I love it when a person says, "It's just dancing."

Yeah, tell it to the massive boner the guy has got going.

• isn't it pretty much dry humping on the dance floor with a bunch or drunk sweaty people... yeah I'll pass

• I'll pass lol.

• I love it! I love it!!! I really really love it!! I love dancing in general. I've taken dates out dancing. They start grinding and banging on the floor, magic happens!!! I love women that know how to bang on the dance floor.

• That's hot, love to do it in drink parties.

• Oh trying to fuck in public but fabric just keeps getting in the way? No I'd never be caught doing that