Girls, how do you feel about a guy who shamelessly chase after girls?

how do girls feel about a guy who shamelessly chase after all the girls that he wants?
doesn't apologize for loving more than one beautiful women at a time and glad to make them happy while doing it?

• I like a guy like that
    9% (4)
  • I don't like a guy like that
    91% (39)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just no. I had to deal with more than a couple of assholes like that this past year of school. At least one of them was single but the other one had an on and off girlfriend and he cheated on her multiple times. She was my friend's friend so I know that she went through so much shit by being with him. He'd flirt with me every time he saw me and it was starting to get creepy. He even convinced one of my friends (who was friends with benefits with his jerk friend) to try and hook us up. He wanted to have several "friends with benefits" like bitch, no. They just look like manwhores and eventually everybody ends up hating them.

Sorry that just turned into a rant but in conclusion, seeing a guy flirt with another girl after asking me for my number the previous day is a major turn off for me.

What Girls Said 17

• You aren't making them happy if you are chasing multiples at the same time. Loving? Well if this is your thing tell the women upfront that you're poly. Otherwise you are misleading these women with false hope.

You're only seeking your needs and not theirs. I don't care how dashing and smooth a guy is. I won't give him the time of day.

• I wouldn't mind having a friend like this, but I've got too much self-love where I would not give this guy the time of day because I am one of his many "pieces of ass". lol

• For a relationship, that wouldn't be what I want. But as a friend, as long as all of the girls he's seeing know that he's in more than one relationship, I guess he'd be fine.

• i personally don't like this type of guy

• I wouldn't let that guy chase me. So, no, I don't like a guy like that.

• "doesn't apologize for loving more than one beautiful women at a time"

Yeah no you don't love them, you're desperate for pussy and it shows. Unattractive. Can't stand guys like that.

• Nothing. If he's in a relationship, disgusting.

• I try to avoid them where possible. They're so tiresome.

• he sounds like he needs a harem and live in Arabia... lol!! hey, I don't mind what they do and if that's what they want to do... good for them as long as it doesn't involve me as this sort of loving is NOT for me... :))

• Guys without shame are better than guys with too much pride. That said, I'd only like him as a friend.

• Okay for a friendship, not okay if we are dating/in a relationship

• He is crappy

• I'd tell him to stay the fuck away from me

• Depends on the age I guess. They should probably have it figured out by at least 30-35. But if you have to satisfy your wild side might as well go for it!

• start to run cause its creappy lol

• I would be fine with it if he only wanted one girl. In that case it would be cute.

• I'm monogamous so, he is not compatible with me. As a friend, sure I guess, but definitely would not want to be with him.