How can someone go and murder another human being?

I just read another story about a ex husband being jealous of his ex wife being with another man, and stabbed her to death in broad day light. I hear, and we all hear about too many of these sort of stories and I just do not understand it. How can they? I know we all get angry, and sometimes want to sort of inflict pain of some sort on another person (whether it's them noticing they were in the wrong or whatever) but a normal person wouldn't go ahead and actually inflict such torture. I remember years ago, I had a huge argument with my brother and I wanted to hit him, but as soon as I was about to, I knew it wasn't me and was extremely guilty. But.. Murdering someone? Besides the usual, that person is insane, or that person must be suffering from a mental illness. If anyone has a different insight, please share.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand what kind of anger they must feel but I don understand how they act on it

What Girls Said 1

• "Besides the usual, that person is insane, or that person must be suffering from a mental illness. If anyone has a different insight, please share."

He may think he's punishing her in the name of God.
    He may think her life has no value.
    He may think humans generally have no more value than animals.

What Guys Said 5

• People that have no conscience and are selfish who think they can get away with it.

• Lack of empathy, or very low empathy, perhaps?

• i keep telling you humans. You are all dangerous all you do is kill and hurt people.

You humans need to take a swim into the sun. The earth will be fine without you.

• You only see from the other side of the story, you don't know how bad he had it.
    Maybe she was a gold digger, and took money out of his bank. Him finding out that that's how the couple made money, his reaction was kill.

Personally I'd rather sue someone than have them murdered unless it was a life and death situation. I'm not going to protect his side of the story though, because we still don't know on what level of damage she inflicted on him.

She might have already been with the other guy from the start and deceived the killer and got what she wanted. Or maybe she just likes better men.

There's a countless number of reasons on why people kill. Some are good, some are bad. But you shouldn't misjudge that man so blindly and assume that it was for a bad reason.

• you got no problem, when your wife sleeps with someone else?