Girls, take a look at my profile picture. What do you think is going through the woman's mind?

What would be going through your mind if that was you?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• just because you have power does not mean you will use it for evil. Many powerful people are also pacifists and use their power for the benefit of others.

• She's thinking of something sexual, NOT something 'cute'.

I have no idea, because what's she going to do with a miniature live human really? xD

• You should read Gulliver's Travels Book II, Chapter 5.

• I only read the first book... Isn't Gulliver big in that book and no one else? That would be kind of reversed then. O. o

• In Book II, A Voyage to Brobdingnag, everyone is like a giant compared to him. He pretty much becomes the pet of a 9 year old girl, but he is really owned by The Queen. In Chapter 5, we learn that the Queen's Maids of Honour (teen girls apparently) often invite the girl to bring Gulliver over so they can "have the pleasure of seeing and touching" him. They definitely enjoy him both being tiny but also a man...

• she is dominant

• I don't know why she looks like a gold digger o_O lol

• I think the drawing was done that way because, I suspect, it's an immage motuvated from a 1962 movie called Boccaccio 70. In that movie was Anita Ekberg and she was dressed like that.

• So, what do you think she is thinking or what would you be thinking if you were her?

• I have no idea. She looks kinda manipulative ;o

• she is "in control" of the relationship. has him "wrapped around her finger" one might say. I don't know

• Dang it, I forgot to hit send! Earlier I wrote that it seems she has him like a puppet in the palm of her hand, she's in control and has him wrapped around her finger.

• She has some sort of illness...

• awwww... so tiny!

• I can blow that man by breathing... -my thoughts-

• No comment
    Not enough interest to care...

• Then why did you reply at all? That seems odd...

• OK... I'm sensing some hostility... All I did was ask... I don't want to be sexist and, as a male, assume what a female character would think, so I solicited opinions from females. Isn't that what G@G is about. It's whole raison d'être is predicated on the fact that men and women think and communicate differently, thus we ask each other questions to learn about each other.

• Sensors are way off
      Just asking why you selected that image to ID yourself
      and IF
      you had a guess what it insinuates

• The fact that he's so small and is in her palm makes me nervous, seems like she's making a jab at his manhood

• Looks like she is cooing, like you do with something cute.

• she's wondering how the hell that man got so tiny.