Thoughts on the Fallout 4 Reveal Trailer?

I know one thing's for sure, now I have to buy an Xbox One.

Most Helpful Girl

• yessss!!! i think the graphics and how bright and colorful it is is pretty interesting. this is like a huge deal for fallout fans. my heart pretty much exploded when i found out this trailer was released. it should be good. although i don't have a ps4... lol only a ps3 :''(

• Yep. I kept telling myself I'd buy an Xbox One when Fallout 4 was announced. Looks like it's time to get one lol

• both of you need to get an xbox one, it's always improving, soon you'll be able to stream games to any screen (laptop, pc, tablet) so if someone is using ur tv you can still play

• thats kinda cool, but no one ever uses my tv haha.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I've never played fallout :/
    I don't feel qualified to comment, but that looks INSANE.
    I might have to hunt for the older copies so I can play this.

• If you're going to buy any of them, but Fallout 2 and 3. FO2 is the older version of rpg, and FO3 is an xbox 360 generation platform rpg/shooter.

• guess it's expensive LOL

• Is it only for xbox 1?

• I was really surprised, I want to play with that dog and make it attack people, graphically it looks great too! I couldn't get myself to finish the last one, shortly after meeting the black guy and going into some village I just gave up, lost interest in it, I wish I had given it more time though

• Ok whatever but when is the The Elder Scrolls Six comming out? THAT is the real question.

• never played fallout, i was always an elderscrolls man. However, they all looked amazing as I watched my mates play them.

I might actually pick this one up.

• Hasn't everyone (gamer community) been anticipating this moment for a while now?

• Since 2011. Ever since we saw the graphics and the shear size of Skyrim everyone has been wondering when Fallout 4 was going to be announced.

• oh yeah! Bethesda made Fallout too.
      I'm probably going to try and get it as soon as I watch some gameplay.
      If it's as good as skyrim then i will work my ass off getting a next gen console