Besides attraction, what other reasons are there for a men to lock eyes with women?

Most Helpful Guy

• Greetings from Miss grace,
    I wish we make use of this great opportunity of friendly.
    How are you;work, health and life over there? My name is grace, am a girl, single never married. I went across your profile
    today And I found interest on you, i wish to know more about you. so i made up my mind and decided to left this message of
    proposal to you. I really believe we can move on from here!. if you don't mind to write me back with my email (grace. kbaby21@hotmail. com) so we can exchange pictures and mails, knowing each order. MY DEAR!
    Distance, Age or color does not matter but (LOVE), I will be waiting to hear and know more about
    you soonest on my e mail address have a wonderful day
    Yours;grace.

(grace. kbaby21@hotmail. com)

What Guys Said 7

• maybe she has... red eyes? :p

• Why do women make eye contact with women? Men with men? Largely the same reasons.

• I've never made prolonged eye contact with a woman or a man.

• Lol, you've never had a conversation with anyone? ;)

Seriously though, reasons can be purely platonic to menacing to merely socially awkward. Hard to know without context of the interaction.

Romantic interest is a common reason for prolonged eye contact though. And the more socially skilled and confident the person doing it is, the more likely it is that the eye contact was intentional.

• We were not having a conversation.
      When I have a conversation with someone I do make eye contact but in moderation.

• Was taught to look at the person you are talking to

• We were not talking.
      We were standing a couple of meters away from each other.

• Yes, why does your friend stare at her?

• He finds her attractive but can never approach her because he doesn't know what to say, chickens out, and freezes up.

• She looks nice as in friendly way

• To strike fear in her

• What for?

• Just in general the other reason why people lock eyes if it's not attraction it is to Arielle fear in the other person

• If she looks familiar and when the girl suprises or amaze you

• He wants to fuck you!

What Girls Said 2

• Colored lenses

• There's an inside joke that only we both can understand so...