Men what are your standards for how a woman looks?

Men what are your standards for looks for women?

like physical looks, skin, hair, breast size, ass size... etc.

Do you consider your standards high or low?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I think my standards are quite low in the sense that I am very easy going with looks. I could have sex with about 95% of girls and I could fall in love with probably 80-90% of them as long as I would like her character.
    But of course there are some things I'm particularly into. Most importantly, I like girls who look exotic and ethnically very different from myself (I'm European white). If she's east Asian, that's already a huge plus. I also love dark skinned African Americans. She should be more or less slim. I don't care about 10 pounds too much but I don't wanna date a girl who is 50 pounds overweight (she also shouldn't be too skinny, as in anorexic). Boob size: anything including and above a b-cup is fine with me. My current girlfriend has a b-cup and she's super hot. Butt size: couldn't care less. Body size: she should be somewhere between 5'1'' and 5'9'', which is a pretty tolerant margin I think. I'm 6'1'' and if possible, she shouldn't be taller than me.
    Most importantly apart from her exotic looks I love girls who look "cute". It's kind of hard to explain but the face is very important to me and I love girls with cute faces. I don't like girls who look like fashion models, even if she's very pretty. I also like it when girls dress casually. Just a tad of makeup, jeans, sneakers, that kind of things. My big celebrity crush is Ellen Page if that helps you understand what I mean (yeah, I know, she's not Asian. But that's just prove of how easy-going I am with girl's looks). Basically, I am into the typical "girl next door" type of girls :-).

• I consider my standards neither high nor low, but very specific. Many guys would likely consider my ideal entirely unattractive. For one thing, I like a small ass. That is an apparently uncommon preference these days...

• 0|0
    • lol you will be the victim of your own limits on this one.

• actually this is pretty retarded because if i got implants i would look something like your second picture but with natural blond hair.

• Well aging takes away everybody's looks so I don't really see your point

• I expect her to be short to average height and healthy. I think it's neither low or high. I am not expecting her to look like the perfect woman in my mind, but I also I am not going to date everyone with a vagina that I can.

• I would consider my standards to be my standards.

I am relatively good looking guy, and I like good looking women. My girlfriend is quite attractive to me standard.

She is blonde, blue eyes, and petite. She has smaller breasts and is very fit. She is also very intelligent and loves the outdoors.

She is my type. I have always been attracted to the 5'10 or shorter women, that are slim and not large breasted, and have a nice firm butt. I even like the more muscular leg look rather than the slender leg... either or is fine with me.

• I want my woman to look like a woman. I know that sounds like a truism, but it's not. Lots of women look like girls or worse. A woman has boobs and hips and looks like she is primed and healthy enough to build the next generation.

• standards?

each gal looks different yo

• i think its what suits you. personally, i work out and have a body and my face is my best feature (especially the eyes) i would want someone who never goes beyond a certain point of being out of shape. c tits and up and small waist with nice hips and butt but mainly, i care mostly about the face and tits. oh, 5'3 and up and under 5 10

• are small breasts like a small b cup always a turn off?>?

• better chance that implants. the incisions are much smaller and fat sttles niec compared to the ballown they put inside of you

• i dont want implants they look awful, regardless id rather find a guy who takes me for what i am which I've never had trouble doing. If i got anything like those fat transfers i honestly know it would only be because im a bit crazy.

• Mine are pretty picky. They have to be shorter than me, breast size about a hand full, ass it can be small but firm, brunette, skinny, has to take care of herself. has to be at least a 7/10

• She has to have well... hmmmmm. I can't say I like all types of girls

• Beautiful confident and understanding

• Smooth skin, medium sized breasts, prefer blonde, but will gladly accept any other color hair, medium sized ass... but MOSTLY... NOT A FUCKING BITCH!!!

• I have a wide variety of women I view attractive enough for me. I won't list everything but I believe my standards are fair and realistic.

• My standards are unreasonably high! lmao

• well this is a boring answer i have no idea what you mean because you didn't explain anything/////..

• maybe you really need a morbidly fat chick i dont know

What Girls Said 0