Which Notebook brand should I go for?

I am planning to buy a notebook laptop. I know a few brands like Dell, Acer, Lenovo, Asus. I just want your opinion as to which one would be the best among the ones given above. Also, I am looking just for a Windows operating system and not Linux, Ubuntu or any other. Other specifications are 2GB RAM and 500 HDD

Most Helpful Girl

• from what i know, dell and lenovo kinda suck. im not too sure about asus but i dont think that brand is as bad as the other two. i've had an acer for 3 years or so.. and it was a great laptop. did everything i needed it to. play games, surf the web, go on social media, use microsoft word, etc.
    i just recently got a new laptop, also an acer, and so far so good. no problems at all. i really like this brand. for me, it's good quality and it will last a while, and its good for what i do with it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• i think lenovo is good

• I don't know what you should buy but I know what you shouldn't buy. Dell. Don't buy it. I've had 3 in the last two years. And one caught fire on my lap while I was using it! What the hell!

What Guys Said 5

• Well I have had a Dell Inspiron 5423. The 6gb ram was the main thing that drew me to it but I managed to fuck up the video card now it can barely run minecraft... but if it weren't for that it's pretty decent. It launches very quickly, like a few seconds quickly.

• acer maybe? ;)

• Trapper keeper

• I used to have an asus notebook... it was ok. I have a lenovo desktop and it's just beautiful! Go for that

• Just avoid Dell- total shite!