What's the funniest thing you've done when you've been drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was an interesting night after work. Got together with the guys at Frankie's Tiki lounge, a happy little dive bar here in Vegas, and I proceeded to pound massive amounts of alcohol. Anyways according to my bros I went to the bathroom and disappeared for 45 minutes and they figured I probably died. When they went looking for me they found me with a group of dudes in bathrobes and sunglasses and a bunch of girls that looked like they came straight out of a Robert Palmer video. We are laughing taking pictures and I was acting like some kind of super celebrity. 5 hours later I woke up in my car in a supermarket parking lot with the worlds most massive hangover. Good times.

What Guys Said 18

• I slept on a park bench. No hobo😂

• My friend got a glass and poured every drink off the table into it. I was so drunk.
    The drunkest anyone there had ever seen anyone.

They were call an Ambulance, but I said no lmao.
    I just passed out on the sofa.

• Eww that's gross! Haha yeah I've been the drunkest person at a party quite a few times haha.

• Yeah well I'm not surprised haha!

• No doubt 😂

• i puked. not so funny at all

• came home from a night out. couldnt open the front door. key wouldn't fit. banged on the door, shouted at the door. nobody came. banged on the door a bit harder, knocked on the window. still nothing. decided to just sleep outside. next morning i wake up in front of our neighbours' front door.

• Yeah, I remember I was pretty wasted and my friend dropped me off around 2:30 a. m., I passed out on the driveway, going in and out of consciousness, and finally coming to the door around 5:45 a. m. I tried opening the door with my phone and my mom came to the door and said "It's a quarter to 6! Where have you been?"
      to which I replied "Yeah, I couldn't open the door"

• I was told i was dancing naked in my yard and luckily my neighbors did not go outside or they would have seen me

• Run around with my pants down.

• Which of the 101 times do u wanna hear about? Lol

• Aside from confessing my feelings? That would be the funniest and most embarrassing thing I guess

• Took a shit on someone's porch

• Dance with several other girls in front of my then girlfriend. Got dumped on that night

• Blacking out because apparently I was dancing like crazy and annoyed a few people lol

• I sat down at my desk, opened the top drawer, stuck my head in the drawer and passed out

• Threw up...

• I stole a dr. pepper bottle from some girl's house once, turned it into a gravity bong.

• I usually try to control it, so I can drag my drunk corpses of friends to their house safely lol

• started acting like i was rick james lol. my friends even recorded it too. lol

• Never been drunk. I don't care for it

• I fell asleep on my girlfriends doorstep after I got super drunk and walked 4 miles to her house.

What Girls Said 7

• I once kept pestering the bouncer at a club. I first went up and asked him if he thinks I look younger than 18. Then I went up to him and asked him if can give me a hug. Then I went back again and asked him if he can stamp me a few more times (we needed one stamp to get into the club). He stamped my arm like 10 times haha. I walked around showing everyone my stamps. Lastly I went back to him and told him how much I admire what he does for everyone and how hard working I think he is. By that stage my friends pulled me away and we went somewhere else ^_^

Oh and I once also started crying in front of everyone because my then boyfriend went away for like 30 minutes to another place to meet up with his friends. I balled my eyes out and kept crying and saying "How dare he? He left me!" and I was just really dramatic over the whole thing. I literally made it sound like he just committed the worst crime against me >_<

• It was after hours one night and we were bored and would to do something we went to a all night bingo place. We were all drunk and we would say bingo randomly and omg don't ever do that. Those bingo people take that shit seriously, we were asked to leave because we were being to loud.

• Never did anything funny. I did try to fight my friend once. Never drank after that

• Haha sounds funny!

• I'm not normally an angry drunk. I'm always funny and happy. that night was my friends 21st birthday and I went all out. at least I got a free party bus ride home Lol

• I have never been drunk before.

• I fell in "love" with my (now) ex.

• Slept with 2 guys that were besties.

• The only time I got drunk I was recorded doing a strip dance on a table at my ex boyfriend sisters house after that I vowed never again and luckily destroyed the video