Any tips to keep in mind during road test?

I am going for my driving test tomorrow ( I know, I'm 23 with no license. I was involved in 3 car accidents in the same year and had PTSD. I'm just now attempting to overcome my fears)

So anyways, tomorrow is my road test. I'm fairly confident about my abilities but I'm worried I'll make small mistakes that will add up and I fail. Can anyone give me tips on how to remain calm and what should I keep in mind when I'm on the road with the instructor?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe make small talk? But keep your eyes on the road. Some instructors will chat because they know it takes some of the tension away. If they refuse try humming to yourself a little. That's what I did. And be confident in your abilities. Worrying only makes things worse. Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• just don't b nervous :)

• Best thing you can do is pay attention more to the car and surroundings than the instructor. And drive more slowly than you need to

• Pretend you're an actor in an instructional video. It'll help you stay calm and focused.

• Be positive and confident, you got this.. drink some tea before to relax you.

• Watch Mad Max first and then act like a badass.

• Focus on your breathing and clear your mind, then focus on your mission!

What Girls Said 1

• take deep breaths.