Whats the best cure for a hangover?

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of water and B vitamins which are needed by the liver to metabolize the alcohol out of your system. Do it before you go to bed after drinking. You may have to get up a lot to pee during the night, but you will be fine with no hangover in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
    • well i passed out in the club n dont remember anything after until i woke up so that doesn't help

• Fine, you still need lots of water and b vitamins. Take some multivitamins if you can or eat breads or other grains.

What Guys Said 13

• Lots of oatmeal and fruit juice, this helps your liver purge your blood of the alcohol, and empties your stomach quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports drinks for electrolytes, and greasy food. the fats makes food easier to digest and calms your stomach. If u don't wanna eat just stick to liquids other than water. And sleep if u can. Or drink a beer! Hair of the dog. Works every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • drink some water maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning sex usually does it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread and Water.. Just like Jesus intended. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink some alcohol. No, I'm serious. First thing in the morning, take a shot.

0|2
    0|0
  • coffee
    ///////////////////////

0|0
    0|0
  • Water and food.

0|0
    0|0
  • go to a sauna or puke your guts out the next day

0|0
    0|0
  • Oral sex or Facesitting

0|0
    0|0
  • fomepizole

0|0
    0|0
  • I just start drinking again ! Then it usually goes away !

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol... this is very true. But for me, if the hangover has already set in, then even the thought of alcohol makes me want to vomit.

• Hair of the dog!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah... the next day when i am hungover I drink gatorade, specifically the red one. And if I can hold down food without throwing up, I eat scrambled eggs. And of course drink water all day. It doesn't make the hangover go away, just helps to feel less shitty. I heard exercise helps... but who would want to exercise feeling hungover?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread, water, and choclate right when your get home

0|0
    0|0
  • Powerade or gatorade usually work well

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink an aspirin along with water.

0|0
    0|0