I had to make a thread :3!

Who here is excited about Fallout 4?

• I am excited!
    53% (8)73% (24)67% (32)Vote
  • Meh, I am not excited!
    27% (4)12% (4)17% (8)Vote
  • War... war never changes.
    20% (3)6% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Brb! Gotta shoot some radscorpions & fireants!
    0% (0)9% (3)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I put hundreds of hours into FNV with half a dozen different couriers. Never finished it with any of them.

Probably has something to do with how wrapped up I got in modding. Quests (Courier's Cache is f*cking hilarious), weapons (shout-out to Millenia on NexusMods here), companions (Niner... nuff said), outfits, environmental stuff (Nevada Skies is a must), even started making a quest of my own but got stalled because I finally stopped and realized just how much of my life I was wasting.

Left it all behind. Not looking to come back. But war... war never changes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Damn it.
      Shit, stop doing that. You're going to make me give you M/H for this question as well.
      I have wasted many hours of my life in FNV as well. I have to admit that I liked it more than Fallout 3.
      Somehow I end up playing the exact same character every time and well... I can never see myself siding with Legion >_>.

• I never finished it either. I did so many side quests, all the DLC... Then my hard drive failed beyond recovery and I had no backup.

:(

Most Helpful Girl

• i am excited!!! war.. war never changes. :D i don't quite understand the trailer tbh lol its a bit confusing to me, but i'm sure it will be an awesome game. i do like the graphics and the color of it, i think its pretty interesting. however i dont have a ps4 so i won't be able to play it for a while.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I want the next Elder Scrolls. Screw Fallout.

2|2
    0|0
    • ... No! Go away :((

• I know, but all they've given us are awful online Elder's Scrolls. I've been hoping for a regular single campaign, but with the MMORPG fad it doesn't look like it's in the near future. In fact Fallout may die out with an MMORPG version.
      Online Fallout? Boo!

• Let's hope to god that doesn't happen.

• One of my fav game series, can't wait!

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I'm on crack when I think about Fallout 4. I must have it now! Next gen consoles will make Fallout look beautiful.

2|2
    0|0
  • Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

3|1
    0|0
    • When you posted this it had around 600,000 views. Now it has almost 2 million...

• Honestly, for some reason the trailer didn't really get me too hyped despite me watching the countdown and all that. This is coming from a mahusive fan mind, who was there during the first scandal that turned the entire fandom cynical... I guess I'm too dull to get enthusiastic, and it's on current gen consoles so I won't be able to play it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've hated fallout... We fell out... But then watching the 4 trailer.. Starting to seem very very interesting.. Imma gonna get it

1|0
    0|0
  • YESSSSS!!! Been playing New Vegas for the past 3 weeks cuz im dying to get back into the wastelands!! Have they announced a release date?

2|1
    0|0
  • m.quickmeme.com/.../...14702c01b6256fa821d8489.jpg

I can't wait, it's one of my favorite franchises.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very very very very hyped for this and waiting for years sense 3.

1|2
    0|0
  • IT'S ABOUT TIME, BETHESDA!

1|1
    0|0
  • I am not excited, because I know it'll be a region-locked bugfest. Bethesda power.

1|0
    0|0
  • MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love fallout series!!! Been waiting for so long!!

1|1
    0|0
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD, that game looks so bad ass

2|0
    0|0
  • It looks awesome! I'm also flipping out of Dark Souls 3. This year has been loaded with good news.

1|1
    0|0
  • On a hype train :3

2|1
    0|0
  • Oh god yes. I was sitting on the countdown site on the edge of my seat.

1|2
    0|0
  • I've never played fallout :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I HAVE BEEN WAITING. FOR 7 YEARS. TO HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah ! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Excited for it, been awhile since the last game came out.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't wait !! beat FNV 3 different times. love this.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not for my system

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Epic trailer, but never have been a fan of the Fallout games. I'll probably watch people on YT play it, but won't invest myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never been into games that are like fallout.

1|0
    0|0
  • On my neverending list of games to play.

1|1
    0|0
  • Me too! I'm so gonna get it when it comes out! :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I've watched the trailer so many times already, I can't wait until the 16th I heard they were announcing the release date. I'm so excited!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The trailer was ass but i have a feeling the game will be great.

1|0
    0|0