Girls, if your man spent the night at your house and he got sick and didn't make it too the bathroom, would you let him borrow your clothes?

Updates:
Update More answers.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he shat, he's sleeping outside.

4|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• If you're sick I'm not taking care of you. You can go home and I'll lysol everything you touched.

I have a big phobia of illness so yeah I might be cold about it but I would be an anxious mess.

The only person I've ever taken care of when ill is my mom and probably my future kids.

2|1
    2|0
  • Sure! But I don't think he would fit into them. I might just give him a blanket, while I ran them through the washer/ dryer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep... who would want their boyfriend sitting around uncomfortable in puke?

2|1
    0|0
    • Puke, I meant had to poop real bad and didn't make it lol.

• Gosh darnit my brain is not here today. Poop!** Sitting around in poop. /)_- Lmao it still doesn't change my thoughts about sharing my clothes

• He has some clothes in my closet so we can throw the icky ones in the washing machine and he has spares. But I doubt my 6'1 boyfriend as skinny as he is could fit into my pants without ripping them!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. They'd be kinda funny on my boyfriend. They'd be too loose on him but they'd be way too short.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why would they be too loose?

• Show All
    • Oh I see, hopefully he get better soon :).

• Nope... because I would enjoy seeing him walk around naked while I washed his clothes for him.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, then he'd ruin my clothes.

Haha, joking, I would let him borrow anything he wanted.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have quite a bit of guy clothes and I have an older brother that I could just borrow his clothes too so it wouldn't be a problem. If he really wanted to wear my girl clothes then that's fine too.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol. yeah, i've got some baggy tshirts. maybe I'd give him my brother's pants though, don't think he'd want to wear my girly ones :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Well maybe if you can't tell if it's girls clothing, but I have mostly REALLY GIRLY clothing... But I have really good style. Like i'm not all sparkly but i'm more like a ripped jeans cute undershirt tied green half sleeves the little ropes covering the shoulder kinda girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i have mens' longsleeve shirts just for such an occassion

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got loads of guys clothes so it wouldn't be a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • He wouldn't be able to fit into them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's not his fault /:

0|1
    0|0
  • I only ever wear dresses and skirts so I highly doubt he'd want to haha. Also if he's sick he doesn't need to get dressed because he's not going anywhere; he's going to stay and let me take care of him, and I'll wash his clothes

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I have some guy superhero tees and plain black ones he can borrow, they might be a bit tight though. Probably could wear my Bermuda shorts. Otherwise I have leggings and skinny jeans, I'm not sure if he'd want to wear that...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, I wear guy clothing anyways so he'd fit into the shirts at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i would.

0|1
    0|0