Post a picture of your pet (s)?

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SOPHIE, ALFRED, AND SEBASTIAN <3
--------------------------------------------
I don't have pets anymore, but here were my two babies, Sydney and Sophie. Sophie got attacked by another dog when I left her in the care of a sitter while I was moving. Sydney (the one on the left) I had to give away.
Post a picture of your pet(s)?
Here is my sophie intimidating Sydney

I've also had two turtles, Alfred and Sebastian, that died.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• My puppy dies last week...

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. I miss my babies too. I know it hurts; the littlest things remind me of my sophie who died a few months ago. Just know you'll get through this. *gives you a hug*

• Thank you... I had two dogs growing up. One of them ran away and never came back and the other one died of old age. I didn't have any more pets for a few years because I didn't think I could handle it again. But then my sister thought that it would be a good idea to get me a little toy Maltese for my birthday. She thought it would help me. I fell in love with that little puppy... But I guess he had some health problems and he passed away at about half a year old. Now I'm heartbroken all over again, and he was still so little )': I miss him...