In YOUR opinion who is the Queen of Pop?

Based on YOUR opinion who is the Queen of Pop?
Keep in mind.. this is referring to each singer in their PRIME. Also... on a scale of 1-10 rate each artist according to each factor: Stage Presence/Performance, Vocals, Music, & Likability.

In her prime..90's Mariah Carey gets my vote as the QUEEN of pop. Most definitely! Stage Presence/Performance:10. Vocals: 10. Music: 10. Likability:10.
Roughly the same rating applies to the rest of the ladies except Britney, Janet & Madonna gets a 5 with vocals and Madonna gets a 0 with likability and 7 with music.

• Janet Jackson
  • Mariah Carey
  • Beyonce
  • Madonna
  • Whitney Houston
  • Britney Spears
  • Other (state your pick)

Most Helpful Guy

• Madonna. Hands down.

Half of your artists are more based on the R&B / soul genre , than in pop.

What Guys Said 8

• Britney for sure. i think she is the most well known and has the most hit singles. Plus have you seen her album sales.

• It's not a matter of opinion.
    Madonna is the only "Queen of Pop", in the same way that Michael Jackson is the only "King of Pop", Elvis is the only "King of Rock 'n' Roll", and so on.
    The fact that she sucks is irrelevant (otherwise it would obviously be Belinda Carlisle).

• Britney Spears still has the most fame credits out of all those. Her singing might not be the best, nor her performances. It's just because she's Britney.

• I loved Britney in her prime, I mean LOVED her. I still do but her songs are not as good as they use to be. Britney's performances in her prime was everything. Her first couple VMA performances were always talked about.

• I've loved her all the way through. I'm bipolar and unstable so when I found out she was just as crazy it really brought her down to Earth. Unlike so many other celebrities who make their lives out to be perfect, her's is crazy yet she manages to still pull herself together after the mistakes.

• It's funny that you said, "I've loved her all the way through" because when someone finds out Im a fan of Britney thats the first thing they ask me, "So you've loved her all the way through?" lol. But Britney is a champ. She's been down but pull herself up more than once. I'll always root for her :)

• u forgot kim wilde :(

• I wouldn't say there's really a queen of Pop. There are many female Pop artists who could easily be queens of Pop.

• i have a little soft spot for britney spears since she wore that seethrough dress in toxic, she's a little minx

• nooooo... elton john

• unfortunately miliy cyrus who you left out.

jackson, carey and houston haven't been relevant for years or decades.

• Thats what the "other" option is for. can't name em all. lol Also, its referring to each artist in their prime.

What Girls Said 8

• Modern times - Beyonce

In the past - Whitney Houston.
    There's no doubt Whitney had a far better voice though.

• BeyoncĂ© is queen

• Beyonce but I hate her recent songs. :(

• same here even though they grew on me but I LOVED "XO" the moment I heard it.

• All hail Queen Bey đŸ™ŒđŸœ
    #flawlessyoncé

• Beyonce, for sure.

• Queen B!! The fiercest!

• BeyoncĂ© is the Queen

• Beyonce is.