Why did kheserthorpe leave?

Just noticed it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel it is so sad when guys and girls just up and leave without a word. I lost a good friend Em_Power a while ago. I don't know what happened or why she left.

I know when it is time for me to leave I will do my best to let everyone know why and when. Most will probably be unconcerned. I would like to think, however, that one or two would miss me.

• She was a catfish. Oh okay. I am sure one or two will

• Yes, she said she was at uni not far from where I live. I know it well. She seemed to know it well too. She said she was having relationship problems.

• Dude, she took the identity of someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• damn i just found that out now and i felt like i was struct by lightning. that guy was so cool and me and him use to have a lot of conversations back when we had Meebo.

anyways he was a boxer. so i'm guessing that maybe gag was detracting his time he needed to dedicate to his training and all. but whatever it is i just really hope he could return and surprise us

• yup... noticed this 2day... that's bad he was one of da top guys here

• I don't know why he left but he's already been here for years so maybe he got bored.

What Girls Said 4

• Only he knows that. I know he wasn't banned so there is a reason, but we're never going to know. There's probably a few factors involved.

• I'd like to know that too.

• I think inside we all would.

• i don't know the reason but i'm sad

• lots of us are leaving.