Any good Yaoi anime?

Something New and hot like Koisuru Boukun or Junju Romantica !
somthing a little explicit is fine too :D

Where are you my fellow Fujoshi?

thank you !

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of yaoi anime, but I know some awesome yaoi manga, if that floats your boat! I read mine at <> . My all-time absolute favorite yaoi manga is "Hoshi no Yakata" - it has so many strong feels and is amazing at both the psychological level, and it has beautiful, really explicit artwork (it's severely BDSM though, be warned). Others I like are the "Kuroneko" series, "Ginkaku Hakushi To Marmot", "Super Lovers" (not as much sex, but it's lovely anyway and ongoing), "Kirepapa", "Yume Musubi, Koi Musubi", "Himegoto Asobi", "Gokujou No Koibito", "Okane Ga Nai", and "Saa Koi Ni Ochitamae". Again, unfortunately these are all manga, but maybe there's anime produced for some of these - I don't know. Maybe you can try reading manga? You might like it -- one plus is that you can go back to a nice scene again and again and stare at it as long as you want (haha). Anyway, hope that helped, even a bit! Good luck!

• strange, it didn't post the website - anyway, the website is mangahere -- if you ever decide to read some :)

• I'll thank you ! know any shows? I'd like to watch for now ! but I'll be reading those :D

• Sorry, I honestly don't know much. I can say for sure that Viewfinder has an anime adaptation of some sorts, but I don't know where you'd be able to fin it.

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
    • watched this already :D
      thanks anyway !

• I liked Sekaichi Hatsukoi.

• I'm watching this right now xD
      loving it :D

• Boku no Pico. You're welcome.

• that was is disgusting :v
      you don't know what BL is !!! that's not BL ! you're a guy ! you wouldn't understand :\

• Inuyasha... I don't think so
      Ergo proxy is awesome ! there is a lot of new seinen stuff ! you should check them out !

• I don't think it ever will. And FLCL was fun, really short, but fun.

What Girls Said 1

• books or tv?