Where would girls vacation if Paris became a walmart parking lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• isn't it huge for a parking lot?

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, I really can't fathom why this question was asked, but I'll give my own two cents anyways. The reasons I'd like to visit Paris are to practice my French (second language at school), see the museums and architecture and the Eiffel Tower, and for the gastronomie! Shopping is a side bonus, but not the main reason I'd go there. If it unfortunately did magically become a parking lot, I would actually love to travel to Alaska. I like the loneliness and bareness of the place, and I'm a huge fan of cold and snow and ice. Maybe I'd run into some polar bears? … Watch the Northern Lights … generally be at peace, in solitude, with the cold wilderness around me.

• That's a tad sexist.

I never wanted to go to Paris, so I would go where I wanted to go in the first place.

• I didn't enjoy paris at all. I liked Las Vegas a lot more. I did not gamble being 16 the first time I went there but the archictecture, luxury and convenience was overwhelmingly beautiful.

• Canada. i guess.

What Guys Said 4

• Am I missing something here?

• Fiji, New Zealand, London, New York City, Alaska, and Hawaii just to name a few.

• I didn't know Paris was their number one choice. Rome seems like it would be a place that would be popular for those that like to absorb culture.

• They go to the Gaza strip!