I hate life and I just dont know what to do, any help?

I am 5'5" and weight 154 lbs. I used to be very smart but when I entered high school my dumb switch turned on and did horrible in my classes. I thought I had friends but they just keep stabbing me in the back. I am SO shy, so when i do something new I always say no, because I am too nervous to meet new people since I have such bad luck with them. This is what causes my parents to react harshly, calling me names, physical activity (pulling my hair, hitting me, grabbing me sometimes resulting in bruises. One time, nthis isn't actually to me but, my dad broke down my door and drilled it off, two different occasions.) and creating mean punishments. I dont know anymore, right now I feel like the fat kid in school is just giving up. So this is me, the dumb, shy, fat, ugly, and damaged kid who really is giving up. Life sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your chin up, beautiful. This is a hard period in your life for a number of reasons. The main reason being that this is a transition period between childhood and adulthood. You're trying to find who you are and adjust to new expectations and responsibilities. Your parents, likewise, are adjusting to their little girl gaining independence and pushing boundaries (my parents reacted harshly as well).

Just hang in there, girl. I recommend finding something creative to participate in, like drawing or acting or singing. It'll help keep your sanity through these years. And I promise it gets better!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, your parents aren't really helping, are they? Let's face it, high school isn't the best experience for everyone, and it definitely wasn't for me either. We all have these moments but don't let that get to you personally. You just haven't met the right people for you yet. There are amazing people out there, those you can trust, those that don't judge, those you can pretty much count on being there for you.

You just need to start taking the initiative and start meeting new people. Not everyone is going to like you just as you wouldn't like everyone else. But trust me, in the long run, it'll be worth it. You gain more confidence, experience, and increase your chances of finding great friends. Seriously, as shy as you may be, just slowly force yourself to get involved in social activities.

And as for your parents, maybe that will improve your relationship with them. There's always the option of moving out when you get the chance sometime in the future as others mentioned. And honestly, you're not fat at all! If it really bothers you, there are ways to improve your body through exercise :)

• whoa wait... first of all u r not fat... just a little bit on da chubbier side... and by the way, can't u live somewhere else apart from yer parents? is it possible?

What Girls Said 2

• You can get out of your parents home in 4 years which is not a long time. Try making friends with good people - people who are focused on their academic life and do not care about being popular - or be friends with the loners who are less picky about who they associate with - you can find a lot of loners and then you will no longer be friendless. You are not skinny but not terribly fat right now. Your ideal weight is 140 pounds and you are only 14 pounds above your ideal. A lot of guys like shy girls.

• haahah I was 240 and 5.5ft when I was 16. I am 160 5.5ft now. I was never 154 so I consider you very blessed.