Is it normal to get SO angry when I see people harm animals?

There was a stray dog that wandered into our yard. Me and my siblings played with it and fed it for about 5 weeks. My cousin comes to visit and he takes his shotgun and he shot it one time in the leg and the dog started running around and he shot it again in the body and it kept running around barking and then he shot it in the head and he died then he threw his body in the woods. I was so angry I started cursing at him and crying and my mom tried to hold me because I kept trying to lunge at him with a razor I found on the table. Lmfao, i'm kind of crazy ;/

Most Helpful Guy

• ugh... sorry but yer cousin's a psycho if he does stuff like this

What Guys Said 5

• Animal abuse is sad and your cousin is a criminal
    i feel bad for all of you cause that poor dog oh well
    another thing on gag to make me sad :(

• No you aren't the only one and that's really sad /: animals are just so innocent.
    https://youtu.be/R31iMeBpBtc

• tell your mom to tell your cousins mom. This could be a early sign of a cereal killer. you were just , to be mad. I would have beat his ass.

• yes. I want to strangle those people, but obviously I'm a sucker because I can't do anything while those cowards harm animals.

• That's messed up. I get angry about that too.

What Girls Said 3

• That's normal, I'd do the same thing. Except I doubt that they would have held me back.

• I don't really get mad but it's makes me feel uncomfortable when it's done to animals but not humans. If I was you I probably would have hit or attacked him before he could have shot the dog again. Your cousin was wrong and can actually go to jail for that. Hopefully the dog rests in peace though.

• That is normal! Although I wouldn't pick up a razor, lol. Dogs are such emotional creatures it makes me mad too when people mess with animals like that. We're all breathing and a part of life!