How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

5'0 lady over here! I'm happy with my height except when I try to buy pants. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 66

• I'm six feet, three inches tall and yes, I'm very happy with my height. I love being tall and I'm confident due to my height (and I love myself in general.)

I love towering over some people and intimidating potential predators. I'm also a big guy and I like my size too.

That's good that you're happy with your height! Keep your confidence.

• Yep, and same goes for you! It's great that you are happy with yourself overall. :)

• @Asker Well thanks! Yes, I've always been confident in myself and I've always had a high self-esteem. I think confidence is good but people are often turned off by it.

• I am 6'1'' and pretty happy with that height. My "dream-height" would be 6'2'' but the one I have now is totally acceptable. I have a female friend though who is an adult but only 4'6''. So compared to her, you're still tall ;-)

• Look at me, bein' all tall for once, haha. I don't know how I'd feel about being 4'6. Clothes shopping is hard enough as it is.

• Over 6 feet and Yes I am even though I would not mind being 6'5 it depends if that would have helped me in sports or made me clumsy

• Did someone say something to me in here? I keep getting a notification to come in here but yet I see no post

• Hah, well, it sounds like your height has worked out, so it's better than not knowing what being 6'5 would do to you. Glad you got your question sorted out, too.

• Yes and thank you. I know some guys that were 6'5 and they were clumsy so yes it did work out for me

• I am 5ft7 and I hate my height, I wish I was 6ft2 at the minimum maybe a little taller.

• I am 5'9" and fairly happy with my height.

• @YazanAA
    You're taller than my wife. :)

• Hahahaha should I take this as a compliment? I guess we middle easterners don't grow taller as the people in the west.

• I adore my wife, thus take it the way you wish.
      (did you too fal from that ladder , picking strawberries? )
      ;-)

• Lol it's very rare to find someone who is 68 years old and have your sense of humor.

• 5'10, it's average so, can't really complain.

• I am 5'5 and even though I probably wish I was taller, there's nothing really I can do about it. All I can really do is make use of what I was given and I haven't really had a problem with that any how.

• I'm 6'0 and I'm cool with it except for the higher likely hood of knee issues. Issues that I think I already have on one leg
    Oh yeah, clothes tend to be wider rather than longer so finding fitted clothes slightly on the looser side is harder

• I didn't even think of medical concerns, but you've got a point. Might need to check out that knee problem if it becomes that much of an issue. Clothing is a pain in general. It's even worse when you're not of average height.

• ;) Nah I'm a.. a..
      Shit!! I don't know what celebrity I look like lol
      I'm that "surprise motherfucka" guy xD my hug would come from behind

• Well, that'd be scary for a brief moment or two. Haha.

• as tall as da guy in my pic :D

• I'm 5'9 and i am most certainly not happy with my height. I feel as if its the single biggest reason I'm alone, and that its a manor handicap in the dating world.

But I'm learning to face the fact that 5'9 just isn't enough to satisfy women...

• I don't see anything wrong with being 5'9...

• You'll find someone who likes your height, no matter what someone else's is.

• That's not likely... every woman wants the same exact thing, and no matter how hard i try, i never fit the bill...

• I'm 6'2 and I'm happy with my height :)

• Tall person! :P

• How silly of me... I was ready to propose and I haven't told you anything about me!
      Well I'm an open book, where should we start haha

• Oh, gosh, I ruined the proposal's surprise! Shame on me. There are so many questions that could be asked, haha. I don't know what you feel like sharing out in the public eye, though. :P

• I am 6'1'' and I am good with that height. It is hard for me with pants though as I am mostly legs and wear a 30'' waist 34'' length pants >-< its hard to find.

• I have the opposite issue... I'll give you some of the material that I need to hem off of my pants. :(

• I know right. I also wear3 0'' waist 34'' length pants

• It's a deal! Just message me and we'll plan this sharing of cloth. :P

• I'm 5'7, i feel more comfortable and content with it, but if I could change my height, I would be 5'10 to 6 foot.

• 1,86m and I'm quite happy with it. Not too tall and not short either.

• Juuuust right! Haha.

• D'aww, shucks. Thank you.

• You're welcome. I actually checked my top shelves and turns out I only have some crops in a vase for some reason lol.

Hope you like grain :D

• I'm 5ft10.5 and yes I'm happy with my height. I think another inch would be ideal, but I'm not complaining.

• I am six feet tall, and yes I am happy.

• I'm short and I accepted it.

• A bit over 6' (184cm)

• I'm 6'2" and I hit my head on something yet again today.

• I have never had that happen. There is something for me to be thankful for, haha. Gotta watch where you're going!

• I'm 5'6" and I'm thankful about that.

• Didn't think you'd be that tall?

• Hahahaha no by thankful I mean I'm ok/happy with it, yes I know it's not the best height ever but this is something I have no control on, so there's no point of wishing to be taller, so I'm just accepting it the way it is :)

• 5ft8.7" i would of liked to be alittle taller shortest out of my friends but it doesn't play on my mind so much :)

• I am 6'4'' and I am happy with my height

• Holy moly... you giant, you.

• I dated a girl who was around your height maybe an inch shorter than you... it's okay to be tiny lol

• I'm totally fine with it, and go for guys on the taller side, too. Haha.

• I'm short, although I've surprisingly never really cared much.

• 5'10.5 but I typically round it up to 5'11. I'm happy with my height, but I wish I was thinner so that I was proportional

• I'm 6 feet tall and I'm happy with my height. I wish I can say the same about my weight though :/

• Kind of short lol

• 7'0 guy over here! I'm happy with my height except when I try to buy pants.
    Yep I think that'll do just perfect in explaining me

• Six foot. The painfully average height.

• 5'11,'I'm short... I could stand to lose like 8 or 10 lbs, I weigh 185lbs

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 50

• I am 5'6.
    I love my height.
    Not too short and not too tall.

• I'm 5"5 / 5"6 and I want to grow taller. I was 5"3 at the age of 19, 5"4 at the age of 20, 5"5 at the age of 27 and now I'm 29 and my mother thinks I might be 5"6 or more. I keep growing in height but when my doctor scans my pituitary gland he can't find anything wrong with me. I hope to be 5"11 someday but that is in the hands of God.

• 5'1

Apart from reaching things that are up high, wearing long skirts / dresses and pants when it's raining, and not being able to see in crowds unless I'm in the front... it's alright.

A great dane came into my work tonight and he stood as tall as my chest though. -_-

• Yeah, I can completely relate to all of the things you mentioned. I haven't stood next to a great dane, but... I'd make that same face, haha.

• I'm 6'1". Generally happy with it except when it's time to shop for clothes. I'm tall and thin but many things have to be plus sized (12 +) to get the length, but I'm not big enough to fit into them so they just hang there.

• Hmm, I've seen a lot of companies offering "tall" sections of clothing now for that very reason. I have to shop in the opposite end in the "petite" section, but I know the feeling of not liking clothes shopping. Just because there is a section for shorter people doesn't mean the clothes always fit well.

• Those sections usually have very little selection though. I just buy clothes and alter them on my own sewing machine. Shoes are a whole different problem as I'm a size 12 or 13 women's - hard to find dressy shoes.

• I'm jealous of that skill. I never learned how to hem or alter my clothing. It definitely could come in handy.

• 5'11 over here... :D I like my height most days.. I don't like struggling with finding a guy taller than me though.

• I'm 5'7 and I hate it because guys seem to find short girls far more attractive and for whatever reason where I live all the guys I find attractive are more my height and go for the short girls even more. Sometimes I wish I was shorter but hey, I can reach what short people can't and hide snacks in higher places so no one else can reach them. so it's not so bad

• There you go, looking at the glass as half full. Except I'm short, so I'd be sad if you hid all the good snacks out of my reach, haha.

• 5' 7-1/2" I'm happy with my height, not like I can do a whole lot about it. My fiancĂ© is 6' 2" so it's just perfect.

• I'm 5'2", but I wish I were shorter. :/

• I'm 5'8 my height goal was 5'9 it's close enough so I'm fine with it.

• I'm 5 foot 5 :) yeah reasonably... There are days I would like to be shorter bit overall I'm happy.

• I'm 5'8". I love my height because I am not a super giant in heels but I'm not short without them. Perfect balance in my opinion

• i'm 5'2ish and happy

• Im 6'5'' and generally happy with my height :)

• Whoa, what a pair we'd make if I stood next to you. I assume you have trouble buying clothing at times like I do then.

• Nope, me neither... and my friends still wonder why I don't want to go shopping with them, haha.

• Haha same here :P

• I'm happy because I can wear 6 inch heels and look HOT! ahhahah I'm 5'1, everyone knows I'm a minion :)

• Yeah, that's a benefit to being short! Being able to wear those higher heels and not tower over everyone even more. That being said, I look like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time in six inch heels, haha.

• i m 5 7'' i think it is good.. :)

• I'm 5'1" and yes I'm happy with being short ^^

• I am 5'9.7" and I like my height but it is annoying that most jeans are too short/wide 😫

• 5'5,5", and now I realise how much 5s I have in my height. 😂😂😂

• I'm 5'10", I like it.

• Yeah, I'm fine with my height. I'm 5'2

• That's an adorable height lol
    I'm 4 inches taller at 5'4. I'm okay with my height, I think it would be cute to be a little shorter though haha

• I'm just the cutest thing you ever did see, haha. 5'4 is a nice height... I wish I were a bit taller at times.

• I'm 5'6
    I like my height.

• Helllooo fellow 5'0er

• I'm 5'0 feet and my only problem is when I hug a tall girl my face gets buried in her boobs. 😑

• I am 5'3 and yes, I'm happy with it ( :

• 5'2" and meh it could be worse. Tbh I kinda wish I was shorter.

• Any particular reason?

• Well I kind of stopped growing when I was ten, and 5'2" at ten is pretty tall, especially since most kids didn't hit puberty yet. I don't know I think I just feel better blending into the crowd instead of being the lighthouse of society 😂

• That makes sense! I was always on the short end, so I stood out that way, but I do blend into the crowd on a normal basis. No one sees me, and I've even been run into because of that, hah.

• 5' 3.5 I'm happy with my height.

• 5'4.5 to be very specific. the half inch makes a difference lol

• I'm 5'2 and, I'm okay with my height. It's just a struggle to get things at stores and stuff.😐

• Totally understand what you're saying, haha. Shopping for pants is a nightmare.

• Yeah, it has its pros and cons, of course. Thankfully, I don't have too much trouble returning clothes if they still don't work.

• Yes, that's true. My sister does a lot of online shopping. She only had a problem once.

• I'm 5'3" and happy with my height even though buying pants that fit right is hard for me as well.

• More from Girls
    20