Why do guys like short girl?

i'm tall so all the short girls want the tall guys and a lot of guys want short girls what about us tall ones what wrong with us what we get

I know not all boys like short girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't care about height at, as long as she is shorter than him. But honestly, girls are pickier when it comes to height than guys are.

I personally only date women around 5'0 because those are the only girls that actually consider me tall enough to date. I guess i have developed a preference for women this size, because over all this time I've pretty much decided that i dont have a chance with anyone else.

Even though i prefer short girls, as long as the girl is 5'8 or shorter I'd date her (in my case). So basically... if she is cool with it, I'm cool with it. But chances are... she isn't cool with it.

• *sigh* once again, i don't see any women correcting me... because they all know its true.

• I agreed you're probably right

• I was actually desperately hoping for women to DISagree with me lol 😅

What Guys Said 7

• Tall women dont want me so I'd go for short women I'm 5'11 so if I'm not 6'0 or taller for them I go out the door for them basically

• My mom is 5'11, and her boyfriend is 5'8. She doesn't even care about being 3 inches taller

• So far the majority of tall girls that I've seen in college have same height or taller bf's your mom is just 1 woman she's part of the minority of women

• I'm tall so it doesn't matter to me. When ever I give a girl a my bear like hug I'll still be picking her up small or tall.

• Taylor Swift is 5-10...'nuff said.

• You get medium sized guys like me! :)

(I'm 5'11) I like tall girls.

• i dont at all. i want my kids to be a good height

• One of the most truthful answers I've heard

• height is really a non factor for me. I am about 5'10" I have dated really short girls, girls my height, and actually am thinking about asking this girl that is over 6' for a date

• because their cuter and they are likely to be tight.

What Girls Said 5

• same. I'm usually ruled out by like 90% of guys because they don't feel "alpha male" enough to date me (or something like that)
    It kind of sucks, but you learn to live with it.

• How do you know they don't feel alpha enough to date you?

• Or maybe you were picky and thought they weren't tall enough for you

• no. I know tons of guys who are shorter than me who I find really hot actually..

• Well why do girls like tall guys?

• they want to be our protector not feel dominated by them

• I guess it varies based on where you live. I moved to this place where there were a lot of Scandinavian descendants, and the women were tall, like my close friend is 6' barefoot. She's thin, blonde and blue eyed, and guys were always after her.

I was always the short cute side kick they'd befriend and have a laugh with. Not that I minded, but guys never asked me out. They said I'm a great gal pal, but too short for them at 5'4".

• Not all guys like short girls, but the ones who do I am sure that they do not choose them based on height alone. They find other attributes attractive about them.