Girls, Which guy do you like more in clsss?

These are what groups in my class in 1st hour are really "split" in to for the guys, so I wanted to see which guys you like best.

• The guys fooling around in class and having a good time with his friends and sometimes others
    20% (9)
  • The guy who is quiet and never says anything except to ask a question or to respond to being talked to
    20% (9)
  • The guy who could care less
    7% (3)
  • The guy hitting/flirting on you or another girl
    2% (1)
  • The really talk it I've guy who is always talking
    2% (1)
  • The guys talking with eachother and having a good time without fooling around and sometimes with others
    36% (16)
  • I like them all/ other with comment
    13% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in school, I was drawn to quiet guys. I voted B.

What Girls Said 6

• The guy who shows interest in me and is cute. But him flirting with other girls isn't going to make me like him nor is he being a disruptive fool.

• I like a guy who is very into studies but can balance getting class work done and talking to me.

• The quiet one because he doesn't annoy me

• The quiet guy.

• That quiet guy is me (but I'm a girl) and I would feel more comfortable with him.

• I'm drawn to the players/flirty ones. If a guy has never spoken before, how am I suppose to like his personality? LOL