What is so wrong with a woman liking powerful cars?

I'm a 27 yr old woman that really likes powerful cars. A couple of years ago my Grandfather passed away and he left me his 1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 because I love the car and I kept it. I also have a 2014 Mustang GT. Often when I guy will ask me what kind of car I have I'll tell him about my cars and I get a strange look or even a comment like "So you're one of those girls." What the hell does that mean? I'm not a tomboy. I don't care or expect a guy to have some super fast car.

Is there some sort of problem that I'm not aware of?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a bit intimidating, and emasculating. You are driving the cars that he would love to be driving (or thinks he should be). In addition, you obviously make more money than he does. These are all fascinating things, but not attractive in any way.

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing wrong with women liking powerful cars.

• I don't know, never thought about it before. I don't think I would ever care in a negative way. I guess I would be like "cool!".

• I don't see how this is a bad thing. I would ask to see them. I'm not big into cars but can appreciate someone else's passions and take interest in them.

• Yes the problem is you hang with retarded guys.

• I think it's awesome that you prefer strong muscle cars :)

• Nothing at all. Sounds hot to me. Can I have a ride?

• I really don't get how this is a problem,

• You sound like someone I'd want to chill with, maybe they're jealous

What Girls Said 3

• stereotypes. that's all.

• It means he doesn't understand that women come in all shapes and sorts

• nothing wrong with it!