Found my bro/sis cats having sex WTF?

I just got off work, and came home to my two cats (bro, and sis) having sex. i walked into my house and they where on my couch, and instantly the bro cat locked eyes with me whilst still thrusting into the sis cat. i currently have them in separate rooms seperated. I dont know if this has anything to do with this, but they are right between being kittens, and full grown cats (they are not fixed) :O i dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• cats are almost as bad as rabbits, the males will do it with any female willing to hold still long enough for him to do, and the females just don't care.

• Well... that would have been good to know before i adopted the two of them.

• I over looked that... i am legitly stupid :/

• eh, it happens

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep them separate. Maybe a little kitty diaper. Fixing is just not an option for me, I find it cruelty to animals.

• you're into some weird porn

• I swear, i couldnt make this up.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm I would go get her fixed as soon as possible. This is good breeding season for cats. So, they're just doing what they're going to do.

Also, I would fix him as well. But get her to a vet soon encase he ejaculated in her.

• I dont think he ejaculated, because i pulled him off while he was in the middle of it.

• Now the important thing is to keep them separate and her inside. Because his stimulation has most likely caused her to ovulate, so if they do anything next time (and he ejaculates) she can get pregnant. Also, you don't know if this has happened before while you were gone. So, just to be safe...

• Very true.

• lol animals will do this sometimes when in heat