In what ways are you unique from other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to remember that each and every one of us is completely unique, and totally individual. :)

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for considering mine as the MHO.

• hah 3 guys, aha I've always had more guy friends aha they like more than girls aahaha

• 3 GUYS! .. You lucky, lucky girl.. It's no wonder you can't sleep :) .. Neither would I if I were in your position! lol

What Guys Said 12

• What makes me unique

I am me just me and noone else (not in an arrogant way). I am @DodgersGM big brother incredibly naive and gullible. I believe totally in the good and warmth of people, I am slow to trust but after that fiercely loyal sometimes getting disappointed when let down.
    With me what you see is what you get.
    Good/Bad things :- I am very earnest which can be seen as serious. I am quiet which can be seen as aloof. My jokes are terrible but I make myself laugh.
    Bad things:- I am stubborn, a bit shy and zero social skills but I get by in a haphazard way. I can be a bit grumpy at times.
    My new selfie sums it up

uberhumor.com/.../..._funny_animals_665_640_13.jpg

• I'm very forgiving, and once I realized that I have made a mistake, I admit it and I apologize for it, I'm also very very confident, I do have a high self esteem and honestly no one can bring me down no matter how hard they try and this is a very important thing and I'm REALLY thankful for that, and last but not least I have the sweetest friend ever on GaG that is you Clarisa haha so this makes me unique for sure because not all people have an awesome friend like you lol ❤️ :p

• i'm one of da few guys born after 1990 dat i'm into 80s music more than today's music.

does it count?

• I seem to think in a different way than others tend to. It's really odd, too. It's like, I notice things that others don't even care about.

• I believe love can really change the world.

So basically, my unique trait is that I'm incredibly naive. LMAO

• we're both naive then, I believe love can change the world also :)

• I would say my work ethic makes me unique compared to most people.

I work just about harder than anyone I know. I would work full time 40 hour weeks and go to college full time, on top of household chores AND still managing to go to the gym several days a week. I'm pretty much a true workaholic. I've even had people ask me how I do it and I just love to be active (it could be due to my ADHD as well.)

• I'm a little eccentric

• I'm rounder ;D

• You seem well rounded. :)

• @DodgersGM
      (._.)
      I'm pretty sure you mean intellectually, and I appreciate that.
      I was referring to another trait though hahaha

• Oh I knew what you meant. LOL But you're welcome. I did mean to turn it around into a compliment. You're a smart kid.

• I'm very brainy...

• Omg, too many weird ways that i prolly shouldn't mention... lol

• I don't know... I didn't get hyped by the Fallout 4 trailer, and I think Anohana is one of the most overrated pieces of dung that's ever stained the face of the anime industry?

• Well... yes tastes, preferences differs from person to person... I love writing and I dunno whether people like it... anymore

What Girls Said 6