Girls, Do any of your boyfriends wear your clothes?

I walked in on my boyfriend and caught him wearing my clothes and looking through my drawers. He was wearing my jeans and a shirt half his size, and even found out he was wearing my panties when I made him take it off. How do I react to this? Pissed? Confused? Let it go? He apologized and said he's been doing it a long time when i am away. shouldn't my jeans hurt him? Nothing even fits him. What is going on? Is he gay?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a bit confused at first, like why he didn't tell me. I mean, he might feel embarrassed by it, but honestly if he loves me and I him, and this makes him happy then I wouldn't mind it.

It doesn't mean he's gay. He might be curious and after trying it just liked how they feel on.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 9

• I have a friend who dresses very unisex and shares most of her clothes with her husband. She usually goes for boxy tshirts, sweaters, and boyfriend jeans in dark colors so it's easy for them to get mixed up I guess. I've never asked if they share underthings but I'm going to sit here NOT thinking about It XD

They're both straight so I don't think it has anything to do with their sexuality.

As far as your boyfriend you can tell him to get his own clothes and work out if it's a sexual or gender thing for him.

• If he's cold or just messing around with me, yes, he does.
    But never as something better than his clothes.
    I would ask him does he like my clothes more than his and try to see if he was doing this for fun or not. And I would go from there. I definitely wouldn't break up with him.

• No he's probably no gay just curious I've been talking to a guy for awhile and he cross dresses only sometimes though he doesn't go around wearing it all of the time but on the bright side i have someone to practice makeup on lol ik such a weird relationship ^.^ and my uncle is also a crossdresser and he has had successful relationships he just got married to his long time girlfriend they had an anime cosplay themed wedding

• Well, it doesn't mean he's gay, he could just have a fetish for it. 😊
    There are plenty of sites and questions floating around the web on the topic of straight man that find women clothing more confortable (yes, even thongs)
    What you must ask yourself is if you love him enough to overlook this social defect and continue your relationship. Because if this is indeed a fetish and you decide to pursue the relationship with the intent of changing him, it will be very hard to make him stop as he will presumptively continue doing it behind your back. 😕
    In any case I wish you luck. 💜

• Hahaha He thinks it's hot... O. o

I've never seen my boyfriend wearing my clothes. Thank God!

• woah.. that is super weird.. and a little creepy..

• Its weird... I'd ask him why'd he wear it.
    Wearing clothes is fine, but panties?
    NoNoNo.

• I think that's weird... one time my ex tried my bra on to see how he'd look with more pecs. I still thought it was creepy :/

• Lol, wow... this really made me laugh. I don't think my boyfriend really cares about his abs or pecs. And he wasn't wearing a bra, this time anyway...

• No he doesn't and none of my boyfriends I've ever had didn't