How important is it for a guy to be classy?

And what does class look like to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who are down to earth and genuine... but a bit of class is important - that is, is respectful, has good hygiene with tidy haircut and reasonably nice cloths. Just want him to look like he takes good care of himself and know how to treat me well.

• what do you think of the suit?

• what about a suit at the bar? or a club?

• Yes, the clubs and bars I go to are in the city s near a loy of businesses so quite a few guys there in suits and they look nice. He'd still have to have a nice down to earth personality... I wonder why someone down voted me?

What Girls Said 1

• Very important. The older a person is the classier they should be - because they know better.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as he's making more than 6 figures and is good to look at then women really don't care if he has class or not.

• it certainly would help anyway...

• I don't know... I've been kicked out of bars for being antisocial... I wish I could be that way... you kind of have to have something to back it up... you can't be just anyone and act that way... they obviously have lots of money behind it... how do I be an antisocial douche? Should I be one?

• you probably at least have to know how to fight...

• Class is style and manner. The way you dress and comb yourself and how you smell. and how you move and talk and stuff bla bla. I think most girls like at least some classiness. I know I like it in girls personally...

• A bit of class is important