What kind of phone do you have, or what kind of phone do you want?

I am finally updating my technology after 2 years which i dont think is bad for someone my age i haven't lost it had it stolen ran over it etc ... lol but it is slowly falling apart and my battery drains its kinda outdated so im sending it out and getting my money back for a new phone (so excited!) I have 200$ to put torwards a phone but i have money that i will put torwards that 200$ so do you know any good phones for around 200-300 dollars

• iphone ftw
  • samsung nation!
  • windows!!
  • LG!!!
  • some other brand

Most Helpful Guy

• Android Phones are great for Power Users and those who don't live by the Apple Ecosystem. If you don't know how to root a phone and you use iTunes to manage your media, then avoid Android phones and go with an iOS device (iPhone). The GUI is tailor made for the casual user.

Specs are wonderful to talk about, but more importantly what matters is reliability. Whatever choice you make, do your research and make sure the phone doesn't have any hardware defects or software malfunctions. This was a lesson learned when I purchased an HTC One and had thermogenic damage on the "amazing" camera lens, rendering it useless.

Most people are not going to tell the difference between two quality cameras anyways. One thing I learned about Apple products is that they go for efficiency and value over the gaudy numbers like Core i7 processors (although its an option) and 16 megapixel sensors. What matters are the results and the reliability. See what you like, test them out, make sure you enjoy the typing experience and the operating system suits your needs. You're not likely to find a totally crappy phone these days anyways. Happy hunting.

• Thankyou for all of the helpful advice i will take this into consideration when i am looking for a new phone

What Guys Said 7

• I have the iPhone 6+ The 64GB one. The colour I have is sliver on the back and white on the front. I have a red leather case covering the back of the phone so with the cover on it it looks red and white.

• The only probably i have with iphone is the charger and i love there camera so much because i love taking pictures but if anything where to happen to it id have to drive for 2 hours out of town to take it to an iphone store

• Oh yeah I get what your saying. I have a charging stand on the table beside my bed for my iPhone and a car charger.

• I can also use the cable from the car charger to charge my phone of my Macbook Pro if I want to. So I have a few ways to charge mine.

• Dammit I voted E) but I wanted to vote D).

Screw iPhones (too restrictive for me, and just generally weird!), screw Samsung (slow and sluggish unless you mod it), screw WIndows.(seen it, ugly and kinda meh in general)

LG is the way! Although a Xiaomi or a 1+1 device are fine too.

I personally have a Samsung Note 1, but it's modded.
    I would definitely not get a Note 3 or Note 4.

• Get a 1 Plus 1! Those things are amazing! ^^

• I just watched a few reviews on it dude it looks so nice its price you can't beat that i might look into this

• That's actually a pretty good recommendation.

• One of my favorite features is how efficient the battery is. Can last a long while when nothing too intense is running on it. PLUS it can charge super fast. like 0-100% in about an hour max.

• Galaxy Note 3 has been good to me for a few years. Recommend it.

• I've been looking at the first note since on a tight budget i really like big screens for gaming and netflix how much did you pay for the note 3

• $400 but I'm pretty sure the price is down now since the note 4 came out. Go for it. It hasn't given me any problems yet.

• I do not recommend the Note 3 at all. It's nearly impossible to mod it, and Samsung sucks without mods.

• Nokia and I want another Nokia.

• I'm on the market for a phone too, and I've got my eye on a Xiaomi note.

• I've seen that phone before i was also looking at the huawei mediapad x2 i really like lg also

• Have a galaxy note 2 and a iPhone 5s and I'm happy with em

What Girls Said 7

• Personally I love taking pictures, and the phone I'm using right now is really good. It has a 13mp rear camera and 5mp front camera. The quality of my selfies/groupfies always turn out really gorgeous, not to mention the pics I take using the rear camera. I'm using a Lenovo S850. I bought it for about $250 (I'm not too sure bc of currency exchange rates) but I'm pretty sure the price has gone down now bc I bought it last year.

• Nokia and I don't want any other.

• My sister had a nokia for the longest rofl she manage to break it 5 times then she got it stolen but my friend also has a nokia and he would slam it against the tablet and drop it on concrete and it never broke

• Yep. I hope mine lasts foreveeeer! =)

- as I write this, I realize I have jinxed myself and my cell phone might break in the next 24 hours O. o

• Rofl i was thinking that when i wrote my question cause i said I've never got it stolen or broke it

• I like LG for some reason

• An iPhone 4s

• I have LG G3 now

• 1|0
  • Right now lg g4 has some of the highest reviews.