Karma... Agree / Disagree?

I believe in karma, both positive and negative.
As in one way or another, you get back the energy you put out there...
Anyone one else agree/disagree? Any great examples?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a believer
    lol not the best example but... when i was little I hated my mom moving so slow down the grocery isles, so I decided to get really mad and throw a fit. Made my mom feel embarrassed and annoyed. Next thing I know the grocery chart smacks me in the face. Now I feel embarrassed and annoyed

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I believe in Karma and every now and then I see people who get their fair share of (well deserved) backlash of bad Karma.
    i also think that if you put out positive energy, positive things come to you. Positive thinking will usually get me the things I long for. I don't know why, but even when something hasn't worked out exactly the way i hoped for, something better always came along.

• I believe in Karma but some people don't get what they deserve until they die, this applies to both good and bad people. Other people get what they deserve while they are still alive and ALSO get the same thing after they die.

There was a guy at my church who was emotionally abusive towards his wife after she got pregnant cause while carrying his child she was no longer the hot and attractive woman she was when he married her. He was so rude to her that she started to wonder if he was cheating on her. I saw the two of them at the hospital 3 years later and he looked extremely sick and she was taking care of him. I thought God was paying him back for mistreating his wife but obviously I said nothing. What goes on in their marriage is their business. I'm simply observing.

• It's exactly like the idea of however you make your bed is fine, but you'll be the one who has to lay in it. You get what you put into things.

• I'm not superstitious. Bad and good things happen to everyone. It's easy to point out a bad thing that happens to someone you dislike or vise versa.

• I would love to believe in it, I've just never seen proof of it.
    Ever.

• No I don't. If you want something done, don't trust and invisible force, do it yourself.

• Karma is real, people.

• yeah, i've seen it so many times. life is like a tyre~

• Yes i beleive in it.

• I think it's better to not rely in this.

• I find no reason to believe in it.

• No, a lot of people get away with doing bad things

What Guys Said 11

• What you're referring to is more in-line with the principle of causality, which is the belief that every action has been caused by a previous action since the moment of the Big Bang. There is stronger evidence supporting this the more we know about the human brain and how little we freedom we have to wiggle out of the iron grip of determinism.

Karma is an ancient concept that doesn't bear logical merit, although it serves as a fine rule of thumb to encourage people to treat others well and expect goodness to be reciprocated, and malice to be spurned. We want it to be true but life plays by different rules.

• In a sense. I don't think that if you are mean to someone, something bad is necessarily going to happen to you. Not by definition, anyway.

However I do think that if you try to have fun in life, chance are you will have fun in life. Similarly if you just sit behind your computer all day, you will feel like your life is dull and depressing.

I'm not sure if that qualifies as "karma". I'd call it "common sense".

• I want to believe, but day after day I believe less and less. I just see too many things that are unfair, too many things that shouldn't happen that way if karma existed.

• You need to grow a pair of balls and let go of grudges and continue on with your life.

• You don't think good favours go unrewarded down the line?
      Who said I was generalizing about negativity?

• In regards of good favors... don't do stuff for others if you are expecting something in return. if that is going to be your initial mentality, then you are better off not doing anything at all and maybe that's the reason people don't get shit in return.

• Nah dude, the thing called karma is just what you're expecting depending of your current mindset ; if your a bit depress then you'll be expecting bad things, and more than anything seeing everything as a bad thing.

• I believe in karma 100%.

• If you work for something surely u will get the result or may be not depends on the situation you are in. But the true definition of karma is when you do something bad you will get a bad result out of it or vice versa with the good deeds. Think it like an algebra when you try to find the vakue of x you get it ryt bt sometimes you dont i think karma works that way!

• Me and Karma are best friends at the moment

• Not in karma per se but I do believe things happen for a reason, things you've done get back to you, etc...

• I thinks are positive I do and if they are not I don't.
    But thinking about Karma gives positive energy n keep away doing bad thing.

• I voted no, but I agree. Tricky concept, karma.