Do you have any allergies?

I do but I don't know on what.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think you have allergies it's really important to go in and get tested so you can manage them effectively. What all do you you think you're allergic to?

I'm allergic to sooooo many things. In no particular order: cats, dogs, trees, grass, sagebrush, dust, corn, oats, spices, peppers, alcohol, coal tar products, and anything that has phenol in it.

• Oh my God! This is A LOT!! I was said I'm allergic to grass but they didn't examine anything, they just guessed it. I had red marks all over my body and it was definitely an allergy but I don't know on what. Today I got a runny nose and watery eyes. I think it's some kind of flowers but I don't know what. I know I should get it tested. :/

• Doctors I guess. And I should probably get it tested but I have to make someone drive 4 hours to go get it tested.. I live in a small town and they don't have that equipment.

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 11