The highest form of intelligence is __________.(Would you complete this sentence)?

Updates:
Is the ability to capture future possibilities the highest form of intelligence? If not, what do you think is the highest form of intelligence?
Thank you!

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Prescience as described in Frank Herbert's Dune.

The books are surprisingly cultic, and the movie nearly just as much. But I still enjoyed it from a sci-fi fantasy point of view.

So you don't end up reading some 6k+ pages I'll save you some time:

"With all of his attention on the awareness of humanity, however, Herbert had more common and more difficult questions on his mind. By creating a character, Paul Atreides, who is able to see not only into the future, but also into the past lives that made up his long list of ancestors, the questions of personal and societal identity are brought forward. These powers, which Herbert refers to as "prescience" and "genetic memory," respectively, give Paul so much knowledge that he is no longer able to function as an individual."

Good book though =-)

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way the "seeing the future" thing does not mean the actual future in Dune, but rather all the possibilities based on the current reality (so there are literally billions/trillions etc.. of them). The book review I quoted from didn't really mention that.

• @Prescience
      Wa, wo3 hen3 xi3huan1 ni3 zhe4ge4 da2an4!

What Guys Said 15

• The highest form of intelligence is IN ANIMALS & PLANTS (we humans are oversmart who are heading towards extinction i. e. harakiri because we think 'too much')

1|0
    0|0
  • Common sense.

To make a quote from Daredevil, "Smart don't come out of books, kid. Smart is making the right decision, at the right time."

1|0
    0|0
  • when you become so smart you start doing whatever the fuck you want! like break dancing randomly in public. you already know everything so why not dance a bit :P

0|0
    0|0
  • "Knowledge"... without knowledge doctors wouldn't be able
    to diagnose people who are sick.

1|0
    0|0
  • The highest from of intelligence is the ability to take complex concepts/ideas and explain them simply in a way that can be easily understood by people who are less intelligent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sarcasm.

True story.

1|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of intelligence is emotional awareness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playstation controller lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of intelligence is understanding women.

0|0
    0|0
  • the knowledge to not put your face where you wouldn't put your fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • from cheese? I dunno its very subjective in my eyes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of intelligence is being sceptic

0|0
    0|0
  • Fill in with "common sense."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lie in every single word but make the whole world believe and do not even doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alien intelligence!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• COMMON SENSE

0|0
    0|0
  • The highest form of intelligence is to observe yourself without judgment.

0|1
    0|0