Do you think smoking photos of girls are hot or gross?

I am just talking about photos themselves.

• Hell yes, definitely hot.
  • Yes, sort of hot.
  • No, sort of gross.
  • Hell no, definitely gross.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking is always gross.

What Girls Said 9

• They look gross. It's such a gross habit.

• They make cigarettes look good. Look at the adverts, they all suggest if people are good looking, they are more likely to smoke.

• Ewwww. It's disgusting.

• I'm a heavy smoker. 30 a damn day. I still manage a gym 6 days a week, though. But I'll never let a photo of me smoking be taken. I don't know...

• Hope you never get sick :/

• Ohh okay yeah I hope you succeed in stopping to smoke those :)

I never heard of weed causes sickness but ik its not good if you're driving or working somewhere because it stalls motor skills.

• Pictures of anyone smoking are gross.

• The girls in the photos are hot. The smoking isn't hot.

• if it's just a photoshoot, it's fine.. but if it's for real, as in they really do smoke, it's gross !!!

• Sort of hot

• I dislike smoking.

What Guys Said 9

• I voted "C", it's 'gross", and I don't find it attractive but I'm not repulsed by it either. I don't smoke myself, so I obvious am not turned on by it. However, I talk to people who DO smoke and they would even admit smoking photos are not attractive. To be honest, if I found a girl physically attractive smoking in a photo, I would completely look past whatever she's smoking and still find it a sexy photo lol. I would date a girl who is a smoker with no problem.

It makes me wonder what the responses would be for guys smoking. Would it be the same? I wonder.

• I wouldn't date someone with the habit but i wouldn't say it "grosses" me out.

Gross to me is seeing someone skat. That's gross.

• I hate smoking.

• Cigarettes taste like pollution... I don't want someone whose kisses taste like pollution!

• Girls are really hot, but smoking is gross...

• While artistically it has some appeal, on a second thought smoking is generally off-putting. Especially if you want to kiss that specific girl.

• Smoking isn't really a deal breaker for me, but it's ideal if she doesn't of course.

• I don't care either way

• Not hot at all.