Do you think smoking photos of girls are hot or gross?

I am just talking about photos themselves.
Do you think smoking photos of girls are hot or gross?

• Hell yes, definitely hot.
    8% (2)5% (1)6% (3)Vote
  • Yes, sort of hot.
    15% (4)10% (2)13% (6)Vote
  • No, sort of gross.
    31% (8)33% (7)32% (15)Vote
  • Hell no, definitely gross.
    46% (12)52% (11)49% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking is always gross.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• They look gross. It's such a gross habit.

1|0
    0|0
  • They make cigarettes look good. Look at the adverts, they all suggest if people are good looking, they are more likely to smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww. It's disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a heavy smoker. 30 a damn day. I still manage a gym 6 days a week, though. But I'll never let a photo of me smoking be taken. I don't know...

0|0
    1|0
    • Hope you never get sick :/

• Show All
    • Ohh okay yeah I hope you succeed in stopping to smoke those :)

I never heard of weed causes sickness but ik its not good if you're driving or working somewhere because it stalls motor skills.

• Pictures of anyone smoking are gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girls in the photos are hot. The smoking isn't hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's just a photoshoot, it's fine.. but if it's for real, as in they really do smoke, it's gross !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike smoking.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I voted "C", it's 'gross", and I don't find it attractive but I'm not repulsed by it either. I don't smoke myself, so I obvious am not turned on by it. However, I talk to people who DO smoke and they would even admit smoking photos are not attractive. To be honest, if I found a girl physically attractive smoking in a photo, I would completely look past whatever she's smoking and still find it a sexy photo lol. I would date a girl who is a smoker with no problem.

It makes me wonder what the responses would be for guys smoking. Would it be the same? I wonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date someone with the habit but i wouldn't say it "grosses" me out.

Gross to me is seeing someone skat. That's gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate smoking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cigarettes taste like pollution... I don't want someone whose kisses taste like pollution!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are really hot, but smoking is gross...

0|0
    0|0
  • While artistically it has some appeal, on a second thought smoking is generally off-putting. Especially if you want to kiss that specific girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking isn't really a deal breaker for me, but it's ideal if she doesn't of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way

0|0
    0|0
  • Not hot at all.

0|0
    0|0