Guys, can you rate this girl?

She is Latina but said that the white guys seem dont pay attention to her. I find it hard to believe. Rate this girl.

Guys, can you rate this girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not white, but I say she's a 8/10. Nothing is wrong with her boobs. I think the reason why such white guys don't like her is because they typically like little itty bitty girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I'm a white guy, and I have to say I'd have a hard time NOT paying attention to her! :)

She's got a beautiful caramel complexion, smooth soft-looking skin, lovely auburn hair, a very sensual face and some sweet, sexy female curves. I really like the curves, instead of her being too tiny. Even if she wore a less revealing outfit, it would still be clear to see she's a very alluring girl. She's absolutely gorgeous.

And this is coming from a guy who mostly likes blondes!

The only thing I can think of is personality/interests/values. It's hard to connect with someone if your personalities don't mix (not that either is bad), you have different interests and can't find much to talk about, or that you have opposing values or goals in life.

The guys who aren't paying attention to her must be blind. Or hung up on race. Their loss, either way.

Anyway. I'd give her a 11/10 for looks. Personality/interests unknown, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive, it's mainly because of the huge breast... I prefer much smaller.
    Also I'm sensing this used to be man, GaG makes me so suspicious of these things...

0|3
    0|0
  • I would say that she's too much on the nerdy side. And if you focus on her body there seems to be a slite bulge on her chest that I believe resembles breasts. Clearly not athletic at all. Look at how off balance she is by just sitting on a simple stool. A girl like that needs lots of work if she wants even a half decent boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • in that pose with the right headline I think every guy will pay attention to at least something

1|0
    0|0
  • Has she ever been the owner of a penis at some point? I don't trust these kind of questions...

0|0
    0|0
  • 5, I don't find her attractive, she's slightly average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my type 5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • very very cute

9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike boobs that large

1|1
    0|0
  • her eyes are scary. and that necklace and arm band thing are weird. but she's hot. id bang her for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i bet if she stands on the corner she would get mistaken for something else lol. she looks nice i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know this girl? A google image search suggests that she's a stock photo from a website.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's ok. 6/10...

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh/10

0|1
    0|0
  • sexy as a bag full of squirrels

0|0
    0|0
  • great for one night, but wouldn't go past that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Distributing such images shw us some more

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm
    She's alright
    Not really attractive to me at least

0|0
    0|0
  • How can a girl like that not get attention? :P

0|0
    0|0
    • She does but the way she sounds she wants to try a white guy I don't know :/

• I rate her as ladyboy

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoah momma! 10!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • What's her name?

• Cute girl but too fake looking I'd pass on her

0|0
    0|0
  • She gets attention. Just probably not the long-term type she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 on 10
    super sexy

0|0
    0|0