I'm not happy with my life. I feel like everyday, all I'm doing is dying a slow, corporate American death. What am I looking for? What do I do?

Everyday, it's all the same. Wake up, work, leave, go to the gym, come home, sleep.

It's like my life has become this walking, sleepless, limbo dream.

I realized that I'm not happy. But the scary thing is, I've been living this life for so long, taught to think this certain way, that I have no idea what to look for, or how to escape it.

Everyday I wake up, but I don't feel alive. I don't feel that spark of creativity or advancement in my life. That I'm making a real difference in the world and that I'm truly realizing my potential. I just feel... dead. And I have no idea how I'm supposed to change it.

Most Helpful Guy

• at least b happy u don't face any difficulties...

• My life isn't challenged either though. There's no progress, no advancement. I'm just... existing. And that's it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• get a girlfriend? find a new hobby? keep an eye open for new opportunities.

• You have to make friends.

• You seek adventure go nd do something outside of your comfort zone. Or try different things help others or try to rob a bank jst kidding! Try to do things differently it will help. Or if you dont know where to start consult me later bro..