Girls, what's the best hair cut for man?

Long, short, or shaved and why

20

Most Helpful Girl

• long hair.

What Girls Said 19

• Crew cut :)

• Depends on the guy. I typically like short curs. But I've seen guys with longer hair that I found attractive.

• It depends on your face but a lot of people look good short on the sides and longer on top if the style it.

• Depends on the face attached to the man.

• short hair maybe with gel In It.

• Depends on the guy and the shape of his face.

• I'm a big fan of long hair! :)

• It varies on the guy. Some guys look better with a certain hair length and some guys don't. I prefer in between though. Not too long, and definitely not too short. Medium length, or longish-medium?

• you got one :)
    just like yours

• The one that fits that person's face best? It's different depending on who it is

• short. like your pic

• I like man buns. I like buns on men according to my annoying sister.

• Depends on the guy. I really really really like long hair but it doesn't look great on every guy, unfortunately.

• Ooh long hair goes good on guys who surf I don't know, maybe its more of a stereotype though.

• Bit longer and messier than yours is what I like. I don't like it too groomed and smart.

• Usually, a shorter haircut looks better to me. :)

• not too short and a little messy. it looks attractive :) and i think it's cool.

• I know some girls LOVE long hair. I'm not one of those people. I think it looks dirty. I also don't think many girls would say they like shaved hair. I would say short hair because it looks mature and simple.

• Depends on the guy's bone structure. Some guys look a lot better with short hair, while others can pull off mid-longer looks.

• I think any hair cut is fine, I'm generally more attracted to long hair on guys, but also the normal shorter cut but not as much on shaved.
    Hair is one of my favorite physical features on a guy.