What do you think of the incident of Starbucks refusing customer service to our military service members just because they disagree?

with war in general?

I couldn't recall when this incident happened but anyways. In my perspective, that's a pretty dumb reason to refuse customer service to our military service members. Our service members aren't the blood hungry killers that our social media makes them out to be. If anything, there's no one else who hates war more than our military service members yet they have to do exactly what our government tells them what to do. They have no say in where they have to deploy, when they have to go to war and why they have to go. They just do what they're told, no questions asked. To me, just because people don't agree with war in general, doesn't mean they should stop supporting the troops (especially after all of what they go through).

• Pitiful that this happened. Understandable that they feel this way about war in general but it's still sad and low of them not to at least give our troops some support.
  • Understand and Agree with why Starbucks refused.
  • No Opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• If people are allowed not to serve gay people (or people they suspect are gay) because they think homosexuality is the root of all evil, you should be allowed to refuse to serve people who actively kill others for a living.

• I understand.

What Guys Said 4

• 1|1
    • Damn, I was played for a fool then. A lot of people were sharing this on facebook, which got me foolishly convinced that the incident actually happened.

• Don't take any of the bullshit people share on Facebook (or the internet) at face value. The one I saw on FB the other day was the "McDonalds charging African-American customers $1.50 'robbery insurance'" lie.

• It's not the soldiers faults they get used by the country and get their heads filled with patriotic nonsense. Protecting the people. We stand on a wall. Load of bollocks. They'd turn their guns on you and mow you all dwn in a heartbeat if the suited bastards at the top felt threatened. I only joined coz I was a stupid kid. My dad tried to talk me out of it but I knew better. I thought it was protecting my country and all the other bullshit. My old man said your just a naive young idiot going to murder strangers for some bitter fat old wankers who wouldn't say boo to their own mothers. I'm lucky I was reme and not infantry. Still I grew up quick and realized the whole setup stank to high heavens. Murders murder no matter how you dress

• kinda fascistic in my opinion

• People are pathetic. End of story.