Do you like where you were born?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I was born in the city of Hamilton, in the state of Ohio (here in the United States of America.) I've lived in this city my entire life.

Really, I have a love-hate relationship with where I was born. My city has a high crime rate, it's a decent city for entertainment but not really "fun" and I complain about it a lot but to give my city the benefit of the doubt, I've lived here for nearly 25 years, so I'm probably just sick of living here. I see the same people, with the same routine, at the same stores, with the same events every day/week/year, for the past ten years at the VERY least. It gets old after awhile. To make matters worse, I rarely travel or go on vacations, so I'm stuck here, like a rat in a cage. I guess my city could be much worse but I tend to find things I love, but immediately hate on it afterwards.

As far as my state of Ohio. it's a decent state and I'll go out on a limb and say it's underrated. It has a growing job market, a great cost-of-living/wage ratio, two amazing amusement parks (Kings' Island and Cedar Point), as well as the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame AND National Football League Hall of Fame. It might not be the most open minded or exciting state but we have some positive qualities in this state.

Now, my country. There are so many issues with the United State. I have another love-hate relationship with it as well. There is more freedom here than most countries, and we are diverse, but we are also so closed-minded, bigoted and intolerant of others. We also instigate wars with everyone it seems.

This was a fun question to answer! Also, this is my 900th career "Opinion" here on GAG, so could you pick me for MHO to celebrate this milestone?

• its chill enough

• i wish i was born in tokyo or delhi

• A hospital? I suppose so.

• yes i doooo

• not really i wish my mom would have listened to me and moved us to a different and better area but she didn't listen now my family is all messed up i partially blame her but not completely

• The US.. no not really. Thankfully I moved after two months

• washington dc is fine.

What Girls Said 4

• NOOOOOOO I wanna move away asap!!

• Yes, the hospital was so clean.

• Yes, I do. It is lovely here :)

• Yea I guess. Miami is nothing special.