Girls, do you think God will help me find somebody?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• The bible says seek ye first the kingdom of god and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. Do you put public service, compassion, kindness, graciousness and mercy above all other ideals and ambitions? In doing so ALL things you want and need are added unto you.

What Girls Said 19

• God helps those who help themselves.

My advice is to pray hard and ask God what He wants you to do. Then do it and I'm positive you'll find what you're looking for.

• If it's His will for you to find someone, definitely. He'll lead you to the right person. Don't spend too much time thinking about it. Just focus on Him and when the time's right, I'm sure He'll send somebody.
    Romans 8:28:
    "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
    It's pretty awesome you asked that question. I'm glad I saw it :)

• Dont worry , God will help u find somebody but he wrote her for u in the future so when that moment comes u will find her , She didn't come now coz God knows that its not the right time yet ! Just wait a bit and dont worry God will bring her to u ! :) And pray for it :) Good luck and remember that God IS ALWAYS by our sides ! <3

• No, I don't think so, only because I don't believe in God.

• Doubt it. God has nothing to do with it.

• No. God only helps those who help themselves (if you believe in that tripe).

• When the time is right, yes. "Ask and, it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find." If you want God's time, you must give him some of your time.

• No. God doesn't have anything to do with it.

• yes, of course! there will be someone who find you attractive and love you the way you are. just be patience and have faith. afterall you've just 23, not the end of the world yet

• The hell it is!! I rather be with someone while I'm young.. what good is it to be 30+ years old to find someone what a waste of my life

• well, i'm trying to help you, to lighten you up, but you're too defensive. i'm out of words already

• Well I don't know what to say either I'm just better off not existing

• you always have to do your part and not just rely on God

• Yes, I really do think so because God is amazing :)

• If you believe in God and believe in it, and have hope

• Of course, just like God helped me find mines ☺️

• God doesn't do your work for you. He just pushes you to do it.

• If you believe in God, then yes

• ofcourse! just trust him !

• if that means sitting on your ass all day waiting for "god" to sent you someone

no.

• No god does not exist, take it upon your self it's you life no one can do everything for you. Be friendly be open and you will find someone. But sitting around alone praying with only end up with you still alone. You have to go out and meet people.

• i think he will.