Please, I need help?

I think I may be depressed. I want to loose weight, but I'm afraid that I'll turn to an eating disorder. I am tempted to take some of my moms weight loss pills. I am just afraid of loosing control. I don't want to go to therapy because it will be on my record forever. I've tried turning to God, but I don't think he's listening. I need help. Please.

I am also tempted to start cutting, but once I start I won't be able to stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditionally people in *this* country have the opposite problem... but in any event, don't be afraid to eat, just exercise portion control, and *use* those calories. Go to theme gym, take up swimming or bike-riding, whatever floats your boat

What Guys Said 2

• not depression.. but seems like u r concered about yer weight pretty much

• No, I mean that I'm already depressed

• God's listening, and he made you to be you not what other people want you to be. "With man this is impossible but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26, you can conquer anything with him, but you have to be patient. Just wait goods coming your way.

What Girls Said 0