Should I be worried over the fact I can only attract miserable guys?

On every single social media website I use, the only guys who message me are the desperate ones. I write a take about sex ed and get a thousand messages from guys who've never touched a woman in their life. I recently created an InterPals profile with pictures (note that I'm 14 and look my age) and messages started coming from Turkey, Pakistan, India and other countries with lots of creeps.

Most Helpful Guy

• if its happening on the internet its normal as fuck.

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunately in the world there are a lot of creepy people, especially on the internet. I think it has to do with the fact that these people cannot interact with others face to face without being shunned (so to speak). It's easy to be a creep when the people your bugging arn't going to see you face to face.

I'm with some others here, the fact is you're 14, so this stuff might not be an issue for long.

• Take solace in the fact you're 14 and you still have time to grow (physically and emotionally) so this stuff might not be an issue for long.

• hahahha lucky u actually!

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. the best places to meet guys are in school, work, or extracurricular activities, often in person, rather than online. especially at 14. you'll be fine-- you have plenty of time!

What Girls Said 0