Have you ever been catfished on this site?

Have you ever been catfished on this site? What happened? :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Guys, I think it's time I came clean with you.

I'm not actually an overweight cat.

I'm...

www.amusingtime.com/.../a-very-fat-dog-photo.jpg

A DOG! D:

• @SaVes
    @SandPlanet

That bitch catfished the entire fucking site for years.

• It was a dude as well lol

• Anyway, it was fucked up lol

• The problem with them/him/her whatever it was, was that one has age of 31, while the other had an age of 33. So, I'm not even sure if it was even the same person, no matter if it was a guy pretending to be a girl or not

• Isn't everyone a catfish? Maybe this isn't even real life. Maybe we got some Inception shit up in here. My life might be a dream, like how do you even know? Lol I just don't know what to believe anymore

• The infamous sandplanet/saves/forger her previous name.

He/she kinda ruined Modest Mouse for me. :/

• A couple of attempts but so dodgy that I spotted them straight away.

• No I wasn't but I know a girl here who was catfished to a point that she was EXTREMELY upset haha. she would kill me if she knew that I said that lol

• Yeah, when people pretend to be someone else other than who they are.

• yoyoho618.files.wordpress.com/.../...ying-ugly.jpg

Who the hell would date in here anyway?
    WTF... I'm seriously surprised O_o

• I have tried catfishing but never caught anything I settled for the smaller fish

• Probably.
    No big deal.

• You missed the great sand plant/SaVes catfish of GaG.

It was a chaotic time indeed

• I don't think so, but not sure if I would know it :/

• Not yet. I will let you know if it happens though so yeah keep your head up for that. :P.

• what does that mean?

• Not sure, have you?

• No... I don't take a single mothafucka serious on this site... including myself!

• Nah, all quiet on the western front for me.

What Girls Said 17

• I have talked to people who weren't who they actually were. But I wasn't catfished to the point I was literally upset about it haha. When I found out, it was nothing to me.

• No because I don't really talk to anyone but I've been accused of being one lol someone made a post about me and 2 other users in a blog lol

• Nah. But I've been catfishing everyone. Sorry guys.

• Yeah. I was speaking to a girl, sending messages. She was a he actually. I understood that when 'she' started to ask creepy sexual questions.

• Nope. Because I don't fall for it.

• Yes, by "girls" Who turn out to be creepy men but I'm fucking tired of people thinking I'm a catfish myself. That shit is stupid a'f.

• Just take it as a compliment. You're so beautiful that people find it hard to believe that you're real.

• I'm catfishing everyone

• not that i know of

• Nope , that never happened to me.

• Not that I know of.

• Nah, not really.

• Probablybut i dont really care

• I just ask questions and answer them. I don't exchange messages or try to be friends with anyone on here. So a catfish doesn't affect me in anyway.

• Someone tried to with me, but i was one step a head of him and played him as a fool. I knew exactly what and who he was so i manipulated him. People are catfished because they put too much faith in people on here. I don't trust anyone on gag.

• Nope. I've only made a couple of close friends on here and as far as I know, they are legit. Overall, I tend to keep to myself on here so, I haven't been catfished. Most of the catfishes on here are obvious though.

• It can happen to the best of us.

• I doubt it. All the "catfishes" that people were so shocked about were users who were often rude, complained about the site and the rules, and acted strangely in general. I know it's easy to lie on the internet, but it can also be easy to tell when something's a bit off with someone.