Am I weird for missing winter 😩?

I wish it was this temperature again 😭

Am I weird for missing winter 😩?

• You need help !
  • Nahh, you're fine !

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all, cold weather is easier to deal with than hot. When it's hot and your outside their isn't much you can do besides sweat, when it's cold out all's you haft to do is put on an extra layer and your nice and warm, plus it's fun playing in the snow.

What Guys Said 15

• uh -26 you might be crazy hahaha

but I love winter. I like the crisp cold. I love the snow. and I like that my allergies aren't acting up in the winter

• I miss winter too.

• Hehe welcome to the club, if they told me would you rather to get 1 million dollars right now or make winter come? I will choose winter lol. The heat is bothering me soooo much.

• Me too. I can complain about it all day.

• You're not weird for missing winter, I LOVE winter! I live in Florida and I can't stand the heat & humidity here! >.<

However, you're a little weird for missing those extreme temperatures though lol

• lmao Im so used to those temperatures :)

• ugh... i hate cold

• Yeah as much as i complained about Winter i miss it <3 <3 :p :p

• That's waaay too cold and I live in Ireland a place where the whether can be anything at any given time. I was also born in Austria so cold is something i'm used to, but -26.. nah i can't miss that.

• Snowwww, ewwwww!!

I'll stick with my 55 degree Farenheit California winters.

• Go to Antarctica...

• brace yourself, winter is coming.

• I adore the winter 😍😍

• Nope, not in the least. I enjoy winter too and besides from my plants I would like to see that type of weather again. It'd be fun.

• You're fine, but dang I dislike winter

• Not at all, I miss winter sometimes and I think I am weird for it.

• I like winter but it gets pretty cold and crazy cuz i live in Canada in flat land place and summer is nice so im enjoying summer atm untill it gets rlly hot :/

• lol I live in Canada too ^

• What are you talking about?

I wrote I miss winter as in I want it to come back. That picture was the temperature of my city during winter.

• Oh lol my bad didn't read it right thn
      -facepalm-

What Girls Said 9

• You're a crazy human being. 😮 Move to Antarctica, there's plenty of cold weather there, I'm sure penguins won't mind sharing it.

• Lol I dont know if I'd go that extreme, but I was born in the winter so I don't mind it. Plus I can drink hot chocolate everyday!

• Same here. I hate summer. Everyone gets in a good mood in summer, and in winter everyone seems so depressed. Its the opposite with me.

• I can't handle the cold. it hurts my ears, drys my eyes, and causes my muscles to be really tensed.

• What? Summer has just started.

• I miss it too, I'm tired of seeing people in booty shorts.

• With the temperatures we are getting the last week I could take some winter right now. lol hahahaha

• I wish winter would come back soon.
    You're not the only one. I'm bleeding for winter too..

• Yes you are.