Girls, My birthday is coming?

I'll turn 16 in 4 days. Girls, can you give me ideas of what to ask for, as present? Maybe you have a wishlist with some ideas... and how should I spend the day? All I know is that I won't have a birthday party, but my parents will take me to eat at a great restaurant in town. I'm really excited about it, even though I don't think I'll do something interesting Monday. Just please, help me with it. And sorry for any English mistakes.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I'd ask for a dog, a new laptop, or one of those cute Fujifilm Instax MIni 8 Instant film cameras. It depends on you and what your interest are. Happy early birthday!! Being 16 is definitely something worth celebrating. Hope you have a great day, enjoy! :)

What Girls Said 3

• I need a new bicycle, but if not that I would ask for a suitcase if I am traveling, or a camera, etc.

My dad gives me cash so I don't really know what to ask.

• Happy early birthday! A visa gift card is always good. If you're not sure about anything now the visa is good because you can use it anywhere!

• Go To DisneyLand!

• Lol, who's gonna pay for that, I dont even have a visa to go to USA