Are party-going guys really surprised by conservative girls?

Disclaimer: I am NOT aged 25-29.

I guess I’m one of the few girls who doesn’t do well the partying, and the wearing revealing clothes thing. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, it’s just not who I am.

Sometimes I’ll be wearing a really cute dress but just feel so uncomfortable with it, and I end up changing because I’m not comfortable, so what’s the point.

I know I should get out of my comfort zone more, in the sense at least I should try to not be so restrictive in who I associate with, the other stuff is really about a personal choice.

Anyways, I notice guys are weird around me, sometimes they treat me like I’m this really innocent vulnerable girl or something.

Like I was going for an amusement part ride and someone asked me to pull up my leggings which I just seemed hesitant to do; later on one of the guys pulled me aside and said it was okay if I didn’t want to go on the ride, in a sweet way.

I bet they all think I’m secretly really weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a party guy, but you don't seem surprising to me. In fact you sound really normal. Most people find their comfort zone and stick to it. I know a lot of women that feel the same way you do.

If they are surprised by conservative girls it is most likely because they tend to hang out with the same type of party girls that they meet in clubs and bars and aren't use to any other type of girl.

What Guys Said 5

• if they r REALLY outgoin i guess it\s obvious this would happen

• Be conservative is fine. I'm a very conservative guy. I literary go around outside wearing short a tee shirt and sandals.

• I've always a wanted to fuck a conservative girl.

• I guess I would just wonder why you start to feel uncomfortable. I mean you chose to wear the dress, so, what makes you feel uncomfortable with it

• I prefer socialists, they are so much more pretentious.

What Girls Said 0