Should I go to college or wait a year?

Hi! I just found out that I will be graduating from high school a year early, and I was wondering if you think I should go to college or wait a year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a community college.
    Take required classes that will easily transfer.
    Close to home.
    More face time with professors.
    Smaller campus.

LOWER TUITION.

Use it as a time to figure out your academic future while keeping your skills sharp.

What Guys Said 8

• take a break...

• No don't wait for one year, why would you waste a year of your life? Just go to college and have fun :)

• Speaking as someone who also graduated high school early, yes go travel a year.

Ruining a night out with friends because the bouncer checked your id and you're the only one underage in the group really, really sucks.

• no don't take a break. What will you do at age 15 that can't wait. Wait till you graduate college, at your rate you will probably still be underage, but its more of a accomplishment.

• I waited a year. That year turned into 2 and now i get to watch my friends graduate way before me. Go to school get it over with make a lot of money at a young age then live your life to the fullest.

• go now so u can get out early n u have more fun years...

• go to college it will be the best years of your life! you will party, have sex, learn about things that you are interested in. Maybe find your soulmate, its a great time you will not regret it

• 0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Go to college. I read this thing that's said something like 85% of the people that take a break from college don't go back. That's what's happened to my parents.
    Once you get out if the hang of going to school it's extremely hard to get back into it. I say just power through and get it done with

• I agree with Grey_Sailor. Start community college. Stay close to home where your parents can easily sign paperwork and help you manage. Then you'll have a nice intermediary step up to university and it will help you be more successful.

• I would go, get on with your life